Downscale 4K to 1080p for Adobe Premiere Pro

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"    Pagina 1 van 1

12-06-2016 10:42:46 BerichtOnderwerp: Downscale 4K to 1080p for Adobe Premiere Pro
lauralily520

Reageren met citaat

The article will teach you how to easily downsacle or down-convert UHD 4K to 1080p at fast conversion speed without any audio and video out of sync issues for Adobe Prmeire Pro.

Got some 4K footage from a Blackmagic 4K. Looks amazing, but it makes the video editing a real nightmare. I’m trying to import the 4K files to Premiere Pro to make a project, but my computer freezes all the time. Scout the internet, I got some clues. A quick solution to get 4K files into Adobe is to downsize 4K to 1080p. In the following paragraphs I will share the way to downscale 4K to 1080p for Premiere Pro easier editing.

As it claimed officially, Premiere Pro CS6, CC can support 4K format, but handling 4K files is extremely hardware intensive. To fix the issue, you need to convert 4K video to Premiere Pro using MPEG-2 (1080p) as primary delivery format. The process is surprisingly easy and can be done with the help of Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, which is considered to be the best 4K Ultra HD video converter.

It is surely in the support of compressing 4K UHD videos to 1080p faultlessly. With it, you can fast downscale 4K to 1080p for Adobe Premiere as you want. Plus, this 4K video converter for Mac enables you to transcode 4K videos to any format MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, MPG, AVI, MKV... as you want. Thanks to the built-in video editor, you can trim, crop and retouch your videos in clicks. Overall, this program is a completely professional 4K HD video converter, player and editor. If you are running on Windows, Brorsoft Video Converter is the alternative choice, which allows you to convert 4K clips to 1080p on Windows PC at high speed.

More Reading...
Import MKV files to Sony Vegas Pro
Open DVD movies in Davinci Resolve
How to solve PS4 won't Play MKV files Problem

How to downscale/convert 4K to 1080p for Adobe Premeire

Step 1. Load 4K source

Launch the 4K to 1080p Converter; click "Add Video" and load your 4K files. Or import the 4K videos by direct drag&drop.

Step 2. Choose output format

Click "Format" bar and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas -> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format for editing 4K in Adobe with natively supported video codec.

Step 3. Downsize 4K to 1080p

Click "Settings" button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. That is the exact 108p.

Step 4. Start 4K to 1080p Conversion

Hit "Convert" button to let the 4K to 1080p conversion begin.

When the conversion finished, check the generated 1080p video, you will certainly be satisfied with its final video quality. Now it would be easier for you to import the output 1080p files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS5 for smooth editing.

Read more:

Rip and Convert DVDs to Google Drive
Transcode MP4 to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
How can I undelete notes from my iPhone 6s
Open and Edit XAVC files in Premiere Elements
Editing MP4 files in Sony Movie Studio Smoothly
Edit Panasonic GX85 4K videos with After Effects
Watch H.265/HEVC 4K videos on 4K Ultra HDTV
Editing Sony A6300 XAVC S files in FCP/iMovie/FCE
Convert Sony Alpha A7s Mark II footage into FCP 7/X
Convert DVD to Avid DNxHD mov for Davinci Resolve
Lossless MTS to ProRes conversion under Mac El Capitan
Import and Convert Sony PXW-X180 XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7
Enable XAVC S 4k files From Sony A6300 to Davinci Resolve
Import 4K video files from DJI Phantom 4 to Davinci Resolve Lite
Converting Sony A7S II 4K XAVC S to DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer
Source: How to downscale/convert 4K to 1080p for Adobe Premeire
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: