- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-ba

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

28-01-2019 02:44:49 BerichtOnderwerp: - Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-ba
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize a four-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Henrik Stenson also shot a 65 to sit tied for second with Anirban Lahiri of India (67). Justin Rose, who shared the overnight lead with Garcia, only managed a 70 to fall five shots back. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership seems to be working just fine on the golf course. The Spaniard, though, did joke that Boehm was holding him back. "I think if she will not be on the bag it would probably be like 25 under," said Garcia, who had a hole-in-one on Friday. "No, seriously, its great to have her around, forget about having her on the bag this week. Just a very positive person, a lot of good energy, thats what I love about her, and its great to be able to go through this with her. I think the experience, not only for me but for her, Im sure is interesting and a lot of memories." Stenson, the hottest player in golf over the second half of the season, had a bogey-free round to put himself in contention. Having become the first player to win both the FedEx Cup and the European money title this year, Stenson certainly looks like the biggest threat to Garcias chances of winning a first title of 2013. "That was a good day, definitely was the best I played this week," Stenson said. "Made some good birdies and some really good saves to keep the momentum going. ... I saw Sergio, he finished with two birdies to pull away four ahead again, so its going to take some golf to catch him tomorrow. I know hes desperate to get his hands on a trophy, hes played well this year but has not managed to win anything. Ill try to challenge and see what happens." Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Kalen-Ballage-Jersey/ . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal.SOCHI, Russia – Team Canada has a stated goal of inching forward with every day, game and practice of this concise two-week Olympic tournament. And, though it was against an overmatched Austrian opponent on Friday evening, there was obvious progression, albeit with a hiccup or two, from the Canadians at the Bolshoy Ice Dome. "This tournament, in my opinion, is about getting better each and every game," said head coach Mike Babcock after a 6-0 win, which followed a 3-1 victory over Norway on Thursday. "And as long as we can do that, well have an opportunity." Tinkering here and there with a supremely talented lineup, Babcock saw a crisper, faster, and much more emphatic performance against the Austrians, one that saw Jeff Carter – a notably quiet presence in the opener – explode for three goals and Roberto Luongo pitch a 23-save shutout. Incremental improvements remain the goal with a whole lot of questions yet to be answered, decisions still to be made. "I think we were better tonight than we were [against Norway]," said Babcock. "I thought we moved the puck better. I thought we skated better. [But] we can be way better. We understand that." These early exhibitions have offered (and will continue to offer on Sunday against Finland) the Canadian coaching staff an opportunity to assess the roster and ascertain what works and what doesnt and then suitably move forward. If Chris Kunitz is not the answer alongside Sidney Crosby for instance, Babcock and the coaching staff are out to determine, in rapid order, who might be. Jeff Carter did little there in the opener, but teamed with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Marleau in limited ice against the Austrians – he was the 13th forward at the games outset – and struck for three goals. "Its going to get better and better," said Carter, who actually played just under nine minutes, the fewest of any Canadian. "We talked about that. I think guys were a little more comfortable second game in. Legs were under us, and guys felt pretty good, looked good." Plugging Matt Duchene and P.K. Subban into the lineup after a healthy absence for both in the opener, Babcock experimented with a variety of combinations throughout the night eventually landing Carter with Toews and Marleau, a recipe that sparked some definite magic. Marty St. Louis, the supposed 14th forward against Norway, teamed with Crosby and Kunitz against the Austrians and offered hints of chemistry in just under 13 minutes. Whether it was enough to stick with the teams best player remains to be seen. "I found myself in some holes there where I got some opportunity but they just didnt go in," said St. Louis, who fired four shots on goal. "Weve got to get the lines to go the best way they can," Babcock said, describing the lineup decisions, which included scratching Patrick Sharp and Dan Hamhuis, as "ridiculous" especially in the case of Sharp. Daniel Kilgore Jersey. . Both will return to the line-up against Finland on Sunday. Combinations aside, the Canadian coach is also rapidly gathering information about his players, ascertaining which individuals offer the most toward a successful end product. Can Subban, for instance, offer a trustworthy presence if inserted into the lineup? Does Hamhuis offer greater stability, if far less in the game-breaking department? Which players can maximize ice-time that is far below what they would generally gather as stars for their respective NHL teams? Which players are best adapting to a squished defensive zone? "Im just looking for details," Babcock said. "Who can I trust, and who can you not, and how are we going to win the games as they get harder? And this tournament its gets harder and harder, as you know. Its a detail tournament. Its a one-goal game, every single time, so its going to be about playing well without the puck." And then theres the matter of goaltending. Carey Price won the opener with a sturdy performance against the Norwegians, but Luongo was perfect against the Austrians. One has enjoyed a better NHL regular season, but is also on the Olympic stage for the first time. The other helped capture gold in Vancouver. Babcock wouldnt tip his hand in either direction. "I dont know and it doesnt really matter," said Luongo of the plan afterward. "Were not here for personal agendas. Were here to play for our country. Whether its me or Carey, its not a big deal. Ill be ready either way." Just as the coaches search for the right recipes so too do the players. For them its about familiarity, both with a cavalry of new teammates and a notably larger ice surface, one that demands adjustment in all three zones and certainly on special teams. Four pre-tournament on-ice sessions helped, but every shift of game-action helps immeasurably more. "Were feeling like were getting better each and every shift, every period," said Patrick Marleau, who had three assists alongside Carter and Toews. "Thats what our goal is to keep getting better every team we get our skates on the ice." The best opportunity at assessment awaits against Finland. Though missing the likes of Mikko Koivu, Saku Koivu and Valtteri Filppula, the Finns still boast a steady group of NHL talent, a reliable system, and the best trio of netminding the tournament has to offer. "Theres great teams here,” said Babcock. "Its a fine, fine line. I tell people this all the time, whether its a Stanley Cup or a bantam triple-A championship or an Olympic gold medal, youve got to line up the moon and the stars going into it. It just doesnt happen. And so all we can do is continue to work on our execution and our preparation and giving everyone the best opportunity to succeed. Thats what were going to do." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: