Jaromir Jagr took to social media on Tuesday and indicated t

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

14-12-2018 06:08:02 BerichtOnderwerp: Jaromir Jagr took to social media on Tuesday and indicated t
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Jaromir Jagr took to social media on Tuesday and indicated that next season may be his last in the NHL. Nike Air Max Nettbutikk . Speaking to fans on his official Facebook page, the 41-year-old said that he will likely hang up the skates at the conclusion of the upcoming season. "It looks like it will be my last season, so I cant be too risky," Jagr wrote. Jagr signed a one-year, $2 million contract with New Jersey on July 23, making the Devils his seventh NHL team. Jagr has 681 goals and 1,007 assists for 1,688 points and 959 penalty minutes in 1,391 career regular-season appearances for Pittsburgh, Washington, NY Rangers, Philadelphia, Dallas and Boston. A two-time Stanley Cup Champion with the Penguins in 1990-91 and 1991-92, he also has 78 goals and 121 assists for 199 points and 159 penalty minutes in 202 career playoff contests. Entering his 20th season in the NHL, Jagr ranks 34th all-time in games played, tenth in goals, 12th in assists and eighth in points. Billige Nike Sko Air Max .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Nike Air Max Salg . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. http://www.nikeairmaxnorge.com/ . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival.MILAN, Italy -- Alessandro Matri scored twice on his Fiorentina debut to help his new team win 3-0 at bottom club Catania in Serie A on Sunday. Matri had only scored once in six months for AC Milan but now has more goals for Fiorentina after a brilliant first half. "Today was an afternoon I dreamed about," Matri said. "I really wanted to get back to helping the team. Its been a difficult six months, in which I suffered, and I thank those who were close to me, my family and my girlfriend, I dedicate the goals to them." Fiorentina moved three points behind Napoli in the race for third place and the final Champions League berth after the Naples club were held to a 2-2 draw by 10-man Bologna. Napoli thought it had won after goals from Gonzalo Higuain and Jose Callejon but Rolando Bianchi scored his second of the game in the final minute. In the evening game, Clarence Seedorf got off to a winning start as coach after Mario Balotellis penalty helped AC Milan beat Hellas Verona 1-0. "After the match we all gathered in a circle with our arms around each other. From now on we will always do that, regardless of the result. That way we will all look each other in the face," Seedorf said. "It is an important start and I am happy for this group. Theres a lot of work still ahead of us, but everything is lighter and comes easier when you are winning." Inter Milan lost 1-0 at Genoa for its third defeat in five league matches. In the earlier kickoff, 10-man Lazio fought back after twice trailing to win 3-2 at Udinese. Elsewhere, it was: Chievo Verona 1, Parma 2; Atalanta 1, Cagliari 0; and Sassuolo 0, Torino 2. With Giuseppe Rossi and Mario Gomez injured, Matri was handed his Fiorentina debut days after joining on loan from Milan, and it did not take the former Juventus striker long to have an impact as he set up Fernandez for the opening goal in the 25th minute. Matri got on the scoresheet three minutes later, getting the better of his marker to slide home Manuel Pasquals pass. He doubled his tally four minutes from halftime when Catannia goalkeeper Alberto Frison did brilliantly to deny Fernandez but Matri tapped home the rebound. Nike Air Max Tilbud. Matri was substituted at the start of the second half as a precaution after picking up a knock. Fernandez almost scored his second of the match on the hour mark but hit the crossbar. It was a disappointing return to the Catania bench for coach Rolando Maran, who had been sacked and replaced by Luigi De Canio in October. Relegation-threatened Bologna had held Lazio to a draw last week and was looking to continue its unbeaten run under new coach Davide Ballardini. It took a surprise lead eight minutes from halftime when Bianchi got in front of Raul Albiol to head in Alessandro Diamantis cross. Napoli strove for the equalizer and its hard work paid off shortly after the hour mark when Higuain smashed home a penalty after Panagiotis Kone bundled over Blerim Dzemaili. Callejon fired Higuains cross into the far corner 10 minutes from time and Napoli looked set to take all three points when Kone was sent off for a second booking four minutes later. However, Bianchi drove home Diamantis corner to snatch a draw. Inter is eight points behind the top four as its miserable run continued. Luca Antonelli was left unmarked to head home a corner seven minutes from time. Inter has won just one of its past eight league matches. Verona is doing well in its first season back in the top flight and is level on points with Inter. Milan is struggling and replaced Massimiliano Allegri with former player Seedorf after last weeks 4-3 loss to Sassuolo. After beating Milan on the opening day, Verona appeared to be heading for a draw at San Siro before Alejandro Gonzalezs needless tackle on Kaka. Balotelli stepped up and fired powerfully into the right side of goal. "It is a victory that we dedicate to Seedorf, the first game is the most difficult," Balotelli said. Udinese is just three points off the drop zone after a third straight defeat. Bologna, Sassuolo and Chievo are all level on 17 points, four more than bottom two clubs Livorno and Catania. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: