Left-hander Martin Perez has agreed to a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Hond Van De Maand    Pagina 1 van 1

28-12-2018 02:47:43 BerichtOnderwerp: Left-hander Martin Perez has agreed to a
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Left-hander Martin Perez has agreed to a $12. Wholesale Air Jordan Online .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32.55 million over seven seasons and puts four of their starting pitchers under contract through at least 2017. The 22-year-old Perez got a deal Thursday that includes three club options through 2020. Perez was 10-6 in 20 starts this season, matching Oaklands Dan Straily for the most wins by an American League rookie. After starting the season on the disabled list because he broke his left forearm in a spring training game, Perez was recalled on June 22 and got all of his wins. He was the first Texas rookie to win six consecutive starts and went nearly two months between losses. "Part of our long-term plan is to identify the best talent and best makeup guys, best workers that we have in the organization, and try to make sure to keep that core together as long as possible," general manager Jon Daniels said. "This is a really mutually beneficial deal in our minds. Martin gets security and a lot of money for a young man his age early in his career, and we get cost control and hopefully the comfort knowing that weve got a young quality, high-side left-hander in our rotation for years to come." Perez originally signed with the Rangers as a 16-year-old undrafted free agent from Venezuela. Perez got a $1 million signing bonus. His 2014 salary will be $750,000, then increase to $1 million, $2.9 million and $4.4 million over the successive seasons. The Rangers have a $6 million option for 2018 with a $2.45 million buyout. If Texas exercises that it gets a $7.5 million option for 2019 with a $750,000 buyout. And if thats exercised, the Rangers get a $9 million option for 2020 with a $250,000 buyout. "I can focus and play baseball and learn something new every day to be a better pitcher, and a better person. Thats what I want," Perez said. "My future is here." Daniels said the Rangers have seen continued growth in Perez as a pitcher and person. The young pitcher also impressed Daniels during discussions about the new deal, when Perez unprompted said the money wouldnt change him and that hed work even harder. He also talked about long-term goals. "From a management standpoint, thats all you can ask," Daniels said. Rangers ace Yu Darvish, along with left-handers Matt Harrison and Derek Holland are also signed through at least 2017. Like Perez, Harrison and Holland have options for additional years. Alexi Ogando, another starter, is eligible for salary arbitration this winter but is still under club control for three more seasons. Daniels expects a conversation with Ogando about a one-year deal. "To have four guys of that calibre and plus with Alexi, to have that talent in that rotation, thats an unusual position to be in for any franchise, especially us," Daniels said. "Its a good feeling. ... Things happen, there are no guarantees. But Ill take my chances to have that kind of ability and makeup and youth thats already had success pitching at the big league level." ------ AP Sports Writer Ronald Blum contributed to this report. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Online .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. Air Jordan Shoes Outlet . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. http://www.cheapairjordanonline.com/ .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U.ST. PETERSBURG, Florida – All things considered, an MRIs diagnosis of what the Blue Jays are calling "mild inflammation" of Jose Reyes left hamstring is the best result for which the player and club could have hoped. "It is a relief. Thats good news," said Reyes. "Just showed some inflammation there, no damage at all. Just need some rest, should be fine and back to play." If Reyes misses only the next 15 days, the minimum required length of his disabled list stint, the Blue Jays dodge a bullet and in more than one way. Reyes comes back at the soonest possible time and the club isnt left to wonder if it was a foolish idea to bring its star shortstop to Montreal. "We wouldnt have put him out there if we didnt feel confident," said manager John Gibbons. "He had a few days off, figured it was a minor thing, gotta test it sooner or later, right? He came out of the game feeling good. He even tested it on the back field before he left, so yeah. Its one of those things that happen." "We did some tests, I passed those tests," Reyes said in defence of the decision to play at Olympic Stadium. "I was able to play through it like that. I played through it those two games there. I dont want to say I feel great, but I feel okay to play and then I come here (Monday,) feel better than I did in Montreal and you see what happened. Hamstrings are tricky, man." Reyes is eligible to return from the disabled list on April 16, when the Jays are scheduled to conclude a three-game series in Minneapolis, the sixth game of a nine-game trip to visit the Orioles, Twins and Indians. The 30-year-old admits to frustration, wanting nothing more than to play a full season healthy after a severely sprained left ankle cost him 66 games last year, Reyes first as a Blue Jay. Playing on Astroturf is a challenge on players bodies, the Blue Jays will on 91 occasions out of 162 games, but Reyes says he cant worry about it. Hes powerless to change his home stadiums surface. "The turf is going to be there, thats ourr home so I have to deal with it," said Reyes. Air Jordan Online From China. "Find a routine so I can stay on the field and play for this team." Jonathan Diaz, a 12th round pick of the Blue Jays in 2006 who returned to the franchise in the offseason, will take Reyes roster spot for the time being. Generously listed at 59", Diaz isnt in town to replace Reyes. Hed best be described as an all-glove, no-bat player. When he plays, hell hit at the bottom of the order. Others were considered for the call up, like cult-hero Munenori Kawasaki and second baseman Chris Getz, but general manager Alex Anthopoulos and Gibbons are prioritizing defence and dont believe they lose much with a Diaz-Ryan Goins middle infield. "Hes the best shortstop we got out there," said Gibbons. "Hes really good out there." Diaz gets first Big League hit It was a long time coming for Jonathan Diaz. His fourth inning, two-out single was the first hit of his major league career. He also got his first career RBI on the play. The single scored Brett Lawrie, widening the Blue Jays lead to 4-0 over the Rays at the time. Santos at home in closers role Its easy to forget the Blue Jays acquired Sergio Santos before the 2012 season to be their closer. Santos has spent two injury-plagued seasons with Toronto and watched as Casey Janssen took to the closers role. Now, with Janssen on the disabled list nursing an abdominal strain, Santos has the opportunity to remind everyone hes up to the job. "Any time an opportunity is presented to you, you want to make the most of it," said Santos. "Thats all I want to do. I want to come in, you know if I get a couple of opportunities at that ninth inning role, come in, throw strikes and get the job done. Hopefully, I can build off of that and who knows what can happen?" Santos had a career-high 30 saves for the White Sox in 2011. He has only three saves in a Blue Jays uniform and has recorded the last out of a ballgame only ten times during his tenure in Toronto. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Hond Van De Maand
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: