Convert 3D Blu-ray disc to SBS MKV for WDTV Live Box

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Wandelingen    Pagina 1 van 1

14-09-2017 08:25:30 BerichtOnderwerp: Convert 3D Blu-ray disc to SBS MKV for WDTV Live Box
Velemoochi

Reageren met citaat

Summary: This article mainly shows you how to backup and convert Blu-ray to WDTV Live Box for sharing/streaming.

I have bought a couple of 3D Blu-ray discs and want to convert them to a Side-by-side MKV in order to stream it via WDTV Live box for watching in my projector everywhere i like. Any software recommeded?

To save the time looking for Blu-ray disk from the cardboard, desk or the tons of collections, you can make a full disk copy to WDTV or backup your Blu-ray and DVD library to WDTV.

And nowadays, with more and more popular videos with 3D effect, then is it possible to get 3D Blu-ray entertainment when you are at home instead of going to cinema or storing with keeping 3D effct? In this case, powerful third-party software for backup Blu-ray to WDTV Live Box is what you need.

Hot Search: Stream 3D Movies to Apple TV 4|Playable File Format for Apple TV|Roku Supported File Formats|Play MP4 Video on Roku|

Here, Pavtube BDMagic is the best 3D Blu-ray Ripper to rip 3D Blu-ray to Side-by-Side 3D ripper to assist you with ripping Blu-ray to side-by-side 3D MKV for WDTV streaming. I like its simplicity in gui and reasonable price. I have googled the best software to convert 3D blu-ray to side by side video, and I will take Pavtube as a cheaper and simpler alternative to DVDFab. Using 3 portable device for browser and mail, but I find it's really a perfect experience for viewing the converted video with great video quality.

Mac users could use BDMagic for Mac which is specially designed for Mac users to create 3D SBS MKV video out of 3D/2D Blu-ray movies. Now let's learn how to do it.

How to Backup, Rip 3D Blu-ray to SBS MKV for WDTV Live Box streaming

Step 1. Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, run the best Blu-ray to WDTV Converter and click "BD/DVD disc" icon to load movie from Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).

Step 2. From the “Format” drop-down list, you are suggested to follow the path “3D Video > MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)” for ripping Blu-ray to side-by-side 3D MKV video.

Tip:

If you like, you can click "Settings" which is next to “Format”, free change your target video size, bitrate, frame rate and 3D depth. If you want to get best video quality, pls switch them to “original”.

Step 3: Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Blu-ray ripper will start the conversion from Blu-ray movies to SBS MKV for WDTV and media player.

After conversion, open output file destination, locate the created SBS 3D MKV video and you could watch it on your 3D player or you can sync these 3D video through WDTV for wathing on your projector. Becides SBS MKV format, you can also choose other format with 3D effect.

Src: https://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/22/stream-3d-blu-ray-via-wdtv/

Further Reading:

Stream ISO Images to Apple TV 4 on Mac

WD TV Won’t Play All MP4 Files, Solved!

Best Way to Stream AC3 via Chromecast to TV

Shrink Blu-ray to Apple TV with Dolby Digital 5.1

Play H.265 MP4 Encoded 1080p Movies on WDTV

Convert and Compress 4K Video for WD TV Playback

The best settings for Apple TV 2 –play Blu-ray/DVD/video

Cast 4K Video to 4K TV via Chromecast with Best Quality

Stream Supported and Unsupported Video from Kodi/XBMC to Chromecast

Amazon Fire TV Supported File Formats, Stream Local Video to Amazon Fire TV