Geregistreerd op: 29 Apr 2015
|After you read this article you will learn the best way to edit SD/HD/4K HEVC H.265 with Cyberlink PowerDirector. you will get the best 4K HEVC H.265 video converter, the program can help you to transcode 4K HEVC H.265 files to Cyberlink PowerDirector friendly format on Windows.
(4k)H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector Issue
"Hi, can you help me to import H.265 files by my camera to Cyberlink PowerDirector? I want to convert 4K H.265 video to something in 4K that Cyberlink PowerDirector can native supported, any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!"
Nowadays 4K cameras are becoming more and more popular, there are many cameras can shoot videos in 4K resolution, and they can record videos in 4K XAVC MXF files, 4K HEVC H.265 files, 4K H.264 MP4 files, etc. how about importing 4K files into Cyberlink PowerDirector for editing? As the latest version of Cyberlink PowerDirector get support for more native formats to make your post-production workflows compatible with even the latest broadcast formats. However, it has not upgrade itself to support for HEVC H.265 codec used by the new cameras, so you will not be able to import H.265 to Final Cut Pro X for editing natively.
H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector Workflow
But please don't worry about it, now we have good news for you, you just need to use a program to solve the (4K) H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector compatibility issue. Pavtube Video Converter can be your ideal choice since it enables you to directly output H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector optimized .MP4 format to save your time and energy for doing some extra output profile settings. Now you can download this HEVC H.265 converter and follow the steps to convert (4K) H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector, and then you can edit any SD/HD/4K H.265 with Cyberlink PowerDirector natively.
Hot search: [list=none][*]convert MOV to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 editable formats [*]Insert MP4 files to Cyberlink PowerDirector on Windows [*]import Canon MXF Video to Cyberlink PowerDirector [*]best H.265 Decoder Encoder Review [*]best workflow to work with H.265 file in DaVinci Resolve [*]Samsung NX1/NX500 H.265 recoding in Adobe Premiere [/list]
Free download and Purchase the best H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step-by-step guide to Convert SD/HD/4K H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Click on "Format" menu and choose a target format for PowerDirector.
Here H.264 MOV format is recommended as PowerDirector can load MOV files instantly. Go to the format bar and follow "HD Video">"H.264 HD Video (*.mov)" for your output format.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert to friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Cyberlink PowerDirector for easy editing.
Simple Steps to Import video files to Cyberlink PowerDirector quickly?
1. Open whichever version of the CyberLink PowerDirector software you have installed on your computer. A shortcut icon for CyberLink PowerDirector will be in the "Programs" folder that you can access through your "Start" menu.
2. Click on the yellow "Import" button toward the top center portion of the main CyberLink PowerDirector software window.
3. Select "Import Media File(s)." This will open a new "Open" dialog box on-screen.
4. Point the "Open" dialog box to the place on your hard drive where the video clip(s) you want to import into CyberLink PowerDirector are held. Once you have done that, click on the icon of a video clip one time to select it.
5. Click "Open." That video file will now be imported into CyberLink PowerDirector.
Source: http://file-editing-tips.over-bl ... rlink-powerdirector