Review: Top 3 Free DVD to Galaxy Note 4 Rippers

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"    Pagina 1 van 1

09-06-2015 04:48:06 BerichtOnderwerp: Review: Top 3 Free DVD to Galaxy Note 4 Rippers
Velemoochi

Reageren met citaat

Review: Top 3 Free DVD to Galaxy Note 4 Rippers

How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note 4? We recommend Pavtube as the best DVD to Galaxy Note 4 rippers in this review to convert DVD to Galaxy Note 4 for smoothly playback.

Galaxy Note 4 is set to become Samsung's true flagship phone with a larger 5.7 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels QHD screen, and enhanced practical features covered. As expected, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a beast, many people have bought this new smartphone and copied a lot of videos onto it for watching on the go. But, can Galaxy Note 4 play DVD movies? If we can copy DVD movies onto Galaxy Note 4, that will be great.

* Read DVD Tips | Top DVD Players

So when we want to watch DVD movies on Galaxy Note 4, we need to convert DVD movies to the video format that Galaxy Note 4 supported. For example, .MP4 is one of Galaxy Note 4 supported video formats. There has lots of DVD Ripper there will also, doubtless, be some reviews of best 3/5 DVD to Galaxy Note 4 rippers due to perfectly playing for 2K/4K HD DVD movies playback. We do a test of Best DVD Rippers for new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to see which one would come out on top to meet your need of "how to convert DVD to Galaxy Note 4".

Top 3 DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Rippers

NO. 1. Pavtube DVDAid – Excellent

Pavtube DVDAid (Read Review) is regarded as the best DVD ripping software on the market that provides movie lovers, children and people in any group with the easiest and fastest way to rip and convert DVD movies to MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV and many other video and audio formats with high quality for Galaxy Note 4. It lets you enjoy DVD movies on any portable device like iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, 2nd Gen Nexus 7, Asus Fonepad 7,Sony Xperia Z1, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3 and Surface RT/Pro, Kindle Fire HDX, etc. Surprisingly it adds H.265/HEVC as output video format in order to satisfy users who ask for high video quality.

Moreover, Pavtube DVDAid makes 1:1 copy of original DVD Disc without quality loss with all audio streams, subtitle tracks, extras, etc. For the short time it takes to convert the movie with the help of CUDA/AMD GPU acceleration, and you will get hours of enjoyments. It's simple to use and well worth the investment.

Most important:

It can support latest DVD, features with adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle, also help you direct copy titles from DVDs. Below is two users' reviews:

1.Your profile works just great and the picture is clear, well as always you guys are fantastic with your products and please work on being able to burn to DVD once the user has made their conversation that is something that your competitors can not do directly and that would be awesome and I would love to be your beta tester.

2. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. I really like that I can turn up the volume on my DVDs. It is a great feature! I also like that it gives me a lot of options when choosing how to copy and convert my DVDs. I tried some other DVD software and researched others and this seems to be the best! I am glad that I bought this software!

Trial Download:

Pavtube DVDAid for Windows (Requires Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10)
Pavtube DVDAid for Mac (Requires Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard 10.6)

Learn >> Convert DVD VOB to Galaxy Note 4 | Blu-ray on Galaxy Note 4 | 3D Blu-ray with Gear VR on Note 4...

NO. 2. HandBrake

Handbrake is ranked as the best free DVD ripper for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for being open source, GPL-licensed, multithreaded and multiplatform, which has been gaining in popularity for years. So is HandBrake the top free DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ripper?

HandBrake has presets for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV and general Android mobiles, which makes it a free DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ripper. But it does little to help convert DVD to multiple video formats other than MPEG-4, which is always outputed in .m4v by default. Also, in our experience this well-reputed free DVD ripper, for Galaxy Note 4, does nothing to help rip CSS protected DVD. UOP, Sony ARccOS, Disney X-project DRM protected DVD to Galaxy Note 4 free ripping cannot be achieved either. HandBrake seems more likely to be a best free DVD ripper for Galaxy Note 4 to rip unprotected DVDs, although for average users it might be a little bit complicated to handle.

NO.3. DVD Shrink

DVD Shrink, included in this best three DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 rippers list, is an easy-to-use DVD transcoder featureing a DeCSS decryption algorithm for only Windows users to free backup DVD video files.

However, the final versions 3.2.0.15 was an update back in 2004. Windows Vista and later OS may have issues running DVD Shrink. This free DVD ripper for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 might have problems for supporting newer DVD discs and DVD copy protections. Despite of that, DVD Shrink is still favored by those who want to copy and compress DVD files, including VIDEO_TS folder, ISO image, etc. It has been proven to be able to compress video to as little as 39% of its original size, depending on the aspect ratio of the original DVD.

In Conclusion:

Pavtube DVDAid is proved to be the best DVD Ripper for Android tablet/phone. It ranks top on the DVD ripping application list for almost every aspect except for interface design.

Anyhow, hope this top DVD Ripper Reviews can help you fast choose an easy-to-use and yet professional DVD ripping tool. Now get the best DVD Ripper Program for You!

See also:

Source: http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-3-dvd-rippers-for-galaxy-note4.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: