One of the first things to consider before getting involved

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Opvang voor uw Windhond    Pagina 1 van 1

12-06-2019 03:48:51 BerichtOnderwerp: One of the first things to consider before getting involved
tujue

Reageren met citaat

Finance > Credit > Credit CardZero percent Balance Transfers can damage your Health
Posted by nick_niesen in Finance on October 29th Cheap Andres Iniesta Jersey , 2010

What you are about to read may make you reassess your attitude to zero interest balance transfer offers. I will show how these balance transfer offers are pushing more and more people into serious financial difficulties and I will suggest a few ideas on how you can manage your debt better.

Credit card debt is rising at an alarming rate and many people are now getting into serious financial difficulties. One of the reasons is the promotion of no interest balance transfer offers and interest free initial periods.

Like most people, I've been tempted by the these offers to change my credit cards. I've taken them up on their offer and moved my credit card debt and, for a limited time, had no interest to pay. But "just in case of an emergency" I usually hang onto my old card.

Then something happens, an unexpected bill, or a wedding or birthday gift I've forgotten about. "Never mind" I tell myself "I can put it on the old card - there's plenty of credit on there so it's no problem."

A few months and a few unexpected bills later the interest free period runs out I have to pay interest on both my new card and the old card. Now I'm worse off than when I started but that's no problem as I can look for another card offering another interest free period and zero interest balance transfers.

It's so easy and the banks and credit card companies are so eager to lend the money that it becomes routine, until that is, something goes wrong. You could fall ill and be off work, or, you could lose some overtime and your wages fall, or maybe that big deal you were relying on falls through.

It may just be that the credit card companies decide you have too much outstanding on credit cards and you would have difficulty paying the repayments, or simply they spot that you are a regular churner of the debt and they don't want your business.

Whatever the reason the result is that you have all the interest to pay and you start to struggle with the minimum payments and miss one or two. Because you've missed payments it becomes even more difficult to find the next interest free balance transfer offer.

Now you have a real problem but it is one that can be avoided.

I could suggest that you don't use credit cards but I suspect that would not be acceptable, and I am not going to suggest you ignore the 0% offers - that would mean you paying interest when it is not needed.

The simplest way to benefit from these balance transfer offers, but keep your card debt under control, is to cut up your old card when you switch to a new one.

That way you benefit from the 0% offer but minimize your exposure to higher debt.

Once you have cut your card up though, it is essential that you contact the card issuer and close the account. Until you close the account the card issuer will continue to tempt you with special offers to use your old card.

Another tip is to never pay just the minimum payment. Always pay the maximum monthly payment you can afford. Reducing your payments simply pushes back the time when you have to repay and in the long term increases your payments. Use the interest free period to reduce your debt to the minimum and if possible clear the balance.

Credit card companies don't offer an interest free balance transfer because they are feeling generous. They do it because, in the vast majority of cases, they will be able to charge you more in the longer term. Use interest free credit to benefit you not the credit card companies.

Always remember to posture yourself correctly in conversations and business dealings. You are the expert and savvy business owner. In your network marketing business do not come off as weak to your prospects, instead present yourself as knowledgeable, confidant, and an expert at what you are doing even if you don't. This helps build trust in not only your business, but you.

Find a coach or a mentor. It's much easier to build a business based on a successful business model. A coach will help you solve your business problems, lend an ear when you need to vent and give you someone to model yourself after. A coach or mentor will show you a clear path to success.

Which is more important, having a network or good marketing? The truth is that the network is what makes you money, but the marketing is what builds the network. That means you need to devote time to both - nurture your network to ensure they're still making you money, but push your marketing to build your network in case you have to replace low earners or quitters.

One of the first things to consider before getting involved with a network marketing venture is its legality. There are some states in which network marketing is actually illegal. You will want to check out the local laws before you get yourself into some serious legal difficulty.

An important tip to consider when it comes to network marketing is to understand that people want to be around a leader. This is important because if you show your strong leadership skills then people will be happy to come on board and help you work toward your goals. A leader is attractive in more ways than one.

Learn ways to disqualify people when prospecting. We don't want just anyone in our markets. You need to be able to weed out those people who will not do anything for your bottom line or network. Develop a set of questions that will give you the information you need to see if you want to move forward with them.

In network marketing, when people ask a question, you should provide the information they're looking for. If you keep an index of topical information, people will see your website as a resource and continue to return time and time again. Keep your content fresh, useful, and plentiful, and you'll see a great rise in visito. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap NCAA College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Opvang voor uw Windhond
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: