Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.wholesalepumauk.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame    Pagina 1 van 1

19-03-2019 03:34:37 BerichtOnderwerp: Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.wholesalepumauk.
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Puma Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Monta Ellis scored 25 points and the Dallas Mavericks pulled away for a 103-95 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Dallas ended the game on a 14-4 run after Mike Conleys 3-pointer gave Memphis its first lead since the first quarter with 4:03 remaining. The Southwest Division-leading Grizzlies missed nine of their last 10 shots and had a four-game winning streak snapped. Dirk Nowitzki got eight of his 21 points in the game-ending run and Chandler Parsons scored 15 for the Mavericks, who pulled within a half-game of Memphis lead atop the division. Conley returned after missing two games with an ankle injury and scored 22 to lead the Grizzlies. Marc Gasol added 20 points and Zach Randolph scored 18 with 15 rebounds. Wholesale Puma Shoes Uk .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. Puma Shoes Clearance Sale Uk .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.wholesalepumauk.com/ .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center."Disbelief" is what former Detroit Red Wings defenceman Jiri Fischer felt upon learning the news of Rich Peverleys cardiac arrest on Monday night. Now the Red Wings director of player development, Fischer joined TSN 1050 on Tuesday to reflect on his own cardiac arrest that ended his career in 2005 and the road that lies ahead for Peverley. During a Nov. 21, 2005 game against the Nashville Predators, a then 25-year-old Fischer collapsed on the Detroit bench and fell into cardiac arrest. After being unconscious for six minutes, he was revived through CPR and the use of a defibrillator. Fischer never played again. Monday nights incident brought back vivid memories for Fischer. "When I compare the two [scenarios], after my cardiac arrest I watched it many times, it looks scarily similar and the way the staff reacted, leading with [Red Wings team physician] Tony Colucci, they saved my life," said Fischer. "The way Dallas staff saved Rich last night, it was impressive. They didnt hesitate. The urgency in saving his life without the panic. I really hope that anybody who goes through sudden cardiac arrest, that they get the same care. I know its wishful thinking, but I was really impressed with what theyve done in Dallas to save Richs life." Through Stars GM Jim Nill, a long time member of the Red Wings front office, Fischer got Peverleys contact information on Tuesday. Fischer said he made sure to ask Nill about how Peverleys wife was coping. "My fiancee went through the cardiac arrest with me and its hard," explained Fischer. "Its hard for everyone who loves the survivor. In my case, it was my fiancee and my parents being overseas and then flying over a couple days later. Its hard and its one thing to have to go through cardiac arrest, but its another thing when people who love us have to witness it. Its a feeling of hopelessness and really wanting to help and not being able to do anything. "Its life-changing, so I reached out to Rich and sent him a message. He wasnt available on the phone. (Back then) I didnt want to talk to anybody for days. Its chaos, so I hope that hes going to be okay and if we do chat, it will be great. It would be really nice." Fischer related that when he went through his cardiac arrest, it was one of the first of its kind in the sporting world and there wasnt much to go on in terms of comparables. In many ways, Fischers recovery and the decision to end his playing career were the first of its kind in the sport. "There wasnt a sample of a thousand professional athletes who had the same condition to say you should play, you shouldnt play, everytthing is fine or things are no good," said Fischer. Puma Shoes Uk Sale. "It was a gray area and I just wanted to play and I kept playing. Obviously, with having a pre-existing condition and then going through cardiac arrest, it was just no. That decision was made by medical personnel and I have a heart abnormality and, on paper, I never cleared it and I pushed it for years and years and years. Its been eight years later now and still, the heart hasnt changed. My playing days are over." Now 33, Fischer thinks back to the early days after his cardiac arrest and what was to become of his career and remembers becoming angered over something written by TSNs Bob McKenzie. "Ill never forget, Bob McKenzie had an article he wrote right after my cardiac arrest that Fischers career is over and hes never going to play again," said the Czech Republic native. "It made me angry. He was right. This guy was absolutely right. And me, the naive athlete, thinking that everything was going to be okay because people saved my life and Im going to go back to playing. That doesnt happen in reality. Obviously, like I said [Rich and I] are different, no two situations are the same, but I know one thing: when Tony saved my life, he didnt want to go through it again. I didnt want to go through it again and the decision was made and it was made pretty quickly." Still, Fischer thinks of all the good that has come of the fallout from his cardiac arrest and the lives that have been saved. "To me, its celebrating life," said Fischer. "Every tragedy is the start of something new. Its something different and something new. My incident started this whole avalanche of good things. The Heart and Stroke Foundation really got behind the cause and, eight years later, so many people have been saved because the Heart and Stroke Foundation viewed my incident as something that can help people down the road. Theyve placed thousands of defibrillators in public places throughout Canada and the same motions have happened through various foundations in the United States. Now there is a protocol for what needs to happen. Doctors from every NHL team, they need to be either around the locker room or really close by to the bench. Everybody in the NHL, every franchise, they have to have an external defibrillator as part of their medical equipment." While Peverleys situation has yet to be resolved, Fischer is again hopeful. "This is the second time around and, firstly, I really hope Rich is okay and at the same time I really hope that because this has generated so much interest, good things are going to come out of it again." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: