HOUSTON - J.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | "Te Koop"    Pagina 1 van 1

16-02-2019 07:05:26 BerichtOnderwerp: HOUSTON - J.
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

HOUSTON - J. Martinas Rankin Jersey .J. Watt has played well through the first nine games.The defensive end has scored three touchdowns, has 8 1/2 sacks, has swatted down seven passes and leads the league with 29 quarterback hits.Despite his dominant performance, the Houston Texans (4-5) are mediocre entering their bye week, and Watt said theyll use the extra time to search for ways to improve.We will see what we need to fix, see how we need to correct things, and see what we need to do from here then we will attack the second half of the season, Watt said.Coach Bill OBrien shook things up on Wednesday in an attempt to jump-start the offence, benching Ryan Fitzpatrick in favour of Ryan Mallett, whos thrown just four passes in four seasons in the NFL.Were going to give him a shot to play and lead this offence, OBrien said. Well see how it goes.Mallett spent three seasons as Tom Bradys backup in New England before being traded to Houston on Aug. 31. Hell get his first career start on Nov. 16 at Cleveland.After years on the bench, there were times Mallett wondered if this day would ever come.It sure didnt seem like it, Ill tell you that, he said. Its been four years ... I was starting to question if I was ever going to get a shot. Now Ive got a shot and well see what I do with it.OBrien was the offensive co-ordinator for the Patriots when they drafted Mallett in the third round in 2011. He says that Mallett has a great grasp of his system since hes been working in it since then.Mallett will try to turn around a passing attack that ranks 28th in the NFL. OBrien is confident Malletts up to the challenge in part because of how hes changed since the coach last worked with him in 2011.His work ethic has improved, OBrien said. I believe that he is a much more mature guy. I think he has a much better knowledge of pro football and what it takes to be prepared. Now its his turn to go out there and see what he can do.The Texans are also waiting to see what top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney can do after the outside linebacker has missed all but two games with a knee injury and an illness.Clowney had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee after injuring it in the season opener. He returned in Week 8 and had one tackle in limited action before sitting out last week with the illness. He hopes to play against Cleveland, but is still having problems with his knee.Im not able to do the things I want to do, he said. Its just not where it needs to be right now, so Im just going to take it one day at a time and just keep working.Clowney has been sidelined by injury after injury since the draft. He missed the beginning of camp after surgery to repair a sports hernia and sat out more time in late August with a concussion he suffered in a dual practice with the Broncos.As Clowney continues spending more time in the trainers room than on the field, there have been rumblings that the Texans are becoming frustrated with the rookie.Clowney laughed and shook his head when asked about that.We talk just about every day, me and OBrien, the guys around me, he said. Its not been a problem. They just want me as healthy as I can to come out there and help them. They know what I can do out there and they want me full-go and not just out there doing the motions.Hes unhappy that he wasnt able to do anything to get the Texans off to a better start and help erase the memory of last seasons dreadful 2-14 record.Its been very difficult, he said. I want to be out there with my team. Weve all got the same goal. We want to win. Im not out there to help them is really bothering me. Now Im just trying to get better, get back out there with them.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Justin Reid Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. http://www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/authentic-aaron-colvin-jersey.html . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit.LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Aaron Harrison scored 19 of his 28 points in the first half and No. 1 Kentucky started all freshmen for the first time in rolling to an 87-49 victory over Robert Morris on Sunday night. After three games of starting four freshmen around sophomore 7-footer Willie Cauley-Stein, coach John Calipari rolled out a rookie lineup of Harrison and twin brother Andrew, James Young, Marcus Lee and Julius Randle. That look lasted just 51 seconds as Cauley-Stein replaced Lee, but the Wildcats (3-1) used other combinations of highly touted recruits. Harrison ended up grabbing the spotlight instead of leading scorer Randle, shooting 7 of 12 from the field and making all 10 free throws. He also had four rebounds and three assists. Randle added 10 points and 15 rebounds and Young had 10 points in the rematch of last springs NIT game won by Robert Morris. The game quickly turned into a mismatch as the bigger, faster, Wildcats jumped out to a 17-2 lead and led by as 40 points. Kentucky shot 28 of 57 from the field (49 per cent), outrebounded the Colonials 56-33 and dominated the inside 36-16. Cauley-Stein finished with a career-high 13 rebounds, and Andrew Harrison had eight points. Karvel Andersons 16 points led Robert Morris (2-2), which shot just 16 of 69 (23 per cent). The game itself was intriguing with the Wildcats facing the team that ousted them from the NIT with a 59-57 NIT loss outside Pittsburgh in March, sparking Colonials fans to storm the small home court in celebration. In many ways that contest typified Kentuckys disappointing and inconsistent season witth a four-man group including big man Nerlens Noel -- whose season-ending knee injury hastened the downfall -- and guard Archie Noel. Keke Coutee Jersey. Both are now gone to the NBA. Calipari hasnt watched the tape of that game, but the lingering memory of the loss stayed with veterans such as Jon Hood up until practice. As for this years eight-man crop of talented newcomers, they were trying to get over Tuesdays 78-74 loss to No. 2 Michigan State in Chicago. On both counts, the Wildcats succeeded quite easily. Kentucky faced a Robert Morris lineup featuring three returning starters from that game plus leading scorer Karvel Anderson, but the Colonials played nothing like last springs upset-minded squad. They started 1 of 10 from the field, and that first basket came on Aaron Tates jumper at the 11:36 mark. By then the Wildcats were up 17-4 and rolling toward a 44-20 halftime lead built on Aaron Harrisons hot start including 4-of-8 shooting and eight free throws. Everybody else was 9 of 22 as Kentucky shot just 43 per cent and committed 10 turnovers, none of which mattered because the Colonials were just 6 of 30 (20 per cent). What pleased Calipari was his teams 29-14 rebounding advantage including a 12-8 edge offensively. Cauley-Stein had 10 and Randle eight, just what the coach wanted to see. Then again, Kentucky had something to prove, none of which involved getting revenge against Robert Morris. Though the sting of Tuesdays loss subsided, the disappointment was something the Wildcats didnt want to feel again and thoroughly proved that against Robert Morris. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | "Te Koop"
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: