TALLADEGA, Ala. [url=http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/]Nike

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | "Te Koop"    Pagina 1 van 1

15-02-2019 03:01:45 BerichtOnderwerp: TALLADEGA, Ala. [url=http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/]Nike
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

TALLADEGA, Ala. Nike React Cheap . -- A group decision for all of the cars powered by Earnhardt Childress engines to work together at Talladega Superspeedway proved the correct call in NASCARs new knockout qualifying format. Richard Childress Racing drivers and their affiliates swept the first three rows on the starting grid for Sundays race, with the pole going to Brian Scott, who will lead the field to the green flag in just his fifth career Sprint Cup Series start. "Who would have thought that, huh?" Scott asked after Saturdays qualifying session. Cars with ECR engines took six of the 12 spots in the third and final round of knockout qualifying, and they all waited patiently on pit road for someone to make a move. It came with roughly 2 minutes, 20 seconds remaining in the 5-minute session, when all 12 drivers made their way onto the track. Tony Stewart posted the fastest lap as he worked with the other three Stewart-Haas Racing drivers, and as the clock neared the final buzzer, it appeared the three-time NASCAR champion had the pole locked up. Then came the ECR pack of cars, with Ryan Newman leading, Scott somewhere in the middle and Paul Menard bringing up the rear. Team owner Childress had designated Newman as the driver to decide when the pack should go, and Menard was charged with pushing them along. Just as time expired, the entire group shot past Stewarts speed and moved to the top of the leaderboard. It was Scott on the pole, followed by Menard and then AJ Allmendinger, an RCR-affiliated driver. Casey Mears, also an affiliated driver, qualified fourth and was followed by Daytona 500 pole-sitter Austin Dillon and Newman. "It was just a great plan by RCR, getting all the RCR alliance cars working together," Allmendinger said. "We worked on that (in practice) and felt like we all had great speed. Ryan was the guinea pig for all of us and timed it right, and that last session, it was just basically who was going to wait the longest to go out there." It was the first time NASCAR has used its new knockout format on a restrictor-plate track in the Sprint Cup Series. Daytona 500 qualifying in February was done with traditional single-car runs. "The qualifying format, I think there are good tracks for it and bad tracks for it, and this is definitely a great track for it," Menard said. "We had a plan and we tried to stick to the plan as best we could. Ryan, we put the burden on him to decide when to go and where to go, and the rest of us held it in line. ECR top-six and RCR cars all up there is pretty exciting." Now Scott gets to show what hes made of on one of NASCARs fastest tracks. A Nationwide Series regular, hes got three previous starts this season and finished 25th in the Daytona 500. "Ive got that dreaded yellow (rookie) stripe on the bumper, and thats going to make people run away from me like the plague," Scott said of finding drafting partners on Sunday. Stewart wound up 12th in the final session after it appeared he had the pole locked up. SHR put all four of its cars in the final round, and Danica Patrick earned the highest starting spot at seventh. Joey Logano, meanwhile, failed to advance into the final round of qualifying for the first time this season. Hed made it through all three rounds in eight previous sessions. He qualified 16th. "Its not by a good car or not, its just by strategy," Logano said. "We put a lot of work and effort into keeping that streak alive. Its unfortunate." Nike React Wholesale China . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. Nike React Wholesale .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/ . Power had a two-lap average of 218.896 mph in qualifying Friday at the high-banked, high-speed 1 1/2-mile track for his 34th career pole.BEREA, Ohio -- Johnny stretched. Johnny ran. Johnny passed. Johnny talked. With all eyes -- well, at least the ones allowed to watch him -- on quarterback Johnny Manziel, the most hyped college player to enter the NFL in years took his first steps with the Browns, who havent promised Johnny Football anything other than a chance to win a starting job. And thats cool with him. "Im a rookie," Manziel said. "I need to earn my place. I need to earn my keep. Nothing here needs to be handed to me. I dont need to be treated based off what I did in the past, because that doesnt mean a thing at this level." The former Texas A&M quarterback, who oozes swagger every moment hes on the field, is participating in Clevelands rookie minicamp this weekend along with its other draft picks and unsigned free agents. Browns first-year coach Mike Pettine restricted access to Saturdays workout, which was held inside because of rainy weather, to local media members. Sundays practice is closed. Pettine was on the Jets coaching staff when popular quarterback Tim Tebow joined the team and wants to control "Manzielmania" as best he can. "Were well aware of the persona. Were well aware of what it brings," Pettine said. "Were excited about it. Its something that were very willing to have come here, knowing that he has a chance to make us a better football team and a better franchise." Pettine added that he knows the decision to limit access will "ruffle some feathers." "Ill apologize in advance for that, but what were tasked as a staff to do is do whats best for the football team," he said. Wearing a red No. 2 jersey, Manziel stretched with his teammates as Jay-Zs "Public Service Announcement" boomed through the speakers in the field house. With Browns owner Jimmy Haslam on the sideline, Manziel made a few handoffs and threw three short passes before the session was closed after 15 minutes. Manziel later answered questions for 10 minutes before the interview was stopped by a member of the teams media relations staff. Manziel tried to clear up one story about how he wound up with the Browns, whose long-suffering fans hope his arrival can turn around their woeful franchise. Cleveland passed on him earlier in the draft before trading up to take him at No. Nike React Discount. 22. On Thursday, quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains revealed during a radio interview that Manziel sent him a text message during last weeks draft, urging the team to pick him. Loggains claimed the text read: "Hurry up and draft me because I want to wreck this league together." Manziel confirmed he exchanged texts with Loggains, but said the one in which he claimed he would "wreck this league" may have been exaggerated. "I dont know if thats exactly word for word," he said. "It was something along those lines." He explained he didnt mean he was going to dominate as a rookie, just that he wanted to help the Browns win games. "Whenever it is I get a chance to play, I dont want to come in and be mediocre," he said. As for his desire to join the Browns, Manziel said that was true. "This was a place I felt comfortable with," he said. "I liked the situation here and I wanted to come here, and if they wanted to take me and were trying to get me earlier, I said, Lets do it. I dont know what kind of influence that had or what exactly that did." Pettine told Manziel that if he wants to start hes going to have to beat out Brian Hoyer, who made three starts last year before a knee injury ended his season. Manziel said he understands hes nothing special -- not yet. "I was completely OK with hearing that from everybody," he said. "I dont want to come in and have anything handed to me that I dont deserve." Manziel was humbled long before the Browns took him. "I got passed up 21 times, so that says something," he said. As for meshing with his new teammates, Manziel is fitting right in. Offensive lineman Joe Bitonio, a second-round pick, said there was a moment of awe when he walked into the locker room and realized his locker was next to Manziels. "At first I was like, Man, thats Johnny Manziel," Bitonio said. "And then once you get to know him, hes a normal guy." On the field, Manziel has already made an impression. "Amazing," running back Terrance West said. "Hes Manziel, right? Everybody knows Johnny Manziel. He makes plays. He makes big plays. Hes a great player." But right now, hes only Johnny Rookie. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | "Te Koop"
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: