Naples, FL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnikefreerun.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

12-02-2019 07:01:47 BerichtOnderwerp: Naples, FL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnikefreerun.
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Naples, FL (SportsNetwork. Authentic Free Run Shoes .com) - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale combined for a 17-under 55 in Thursdays scramble format and they grabbed a 2-stroke lead after one round of the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Day is making his second appearance at this event, while Tringale is playing for the first time at Tiburon Golf Club. We were just reading the greens really well together. I think we have a similar approach to seeing lines, so we communicated well, Tringale said. Id go first and have a go at it. Jason holed some amazing putts on the back nine. Defending champions Harris English and Matt Kuchar are alone in second place at 15-under 57. Keegan Bradley, who won this title in 2011 with Brendan Steele, teamed with Camilo Villegas for a 13-under 59. They were joined in third place by Graeme McDowell and Gary Woodland as well as Ryan Palmer and Jimmy Walker. Two former winning teams -- Jerry Kelly and Steve Stricker (2009) and Sean OHair and Kenny Perry (2012) -- are tied for sixth place at 12-under 60. The were joined there by Justin Leonard and Rory Sabbatini, along with a pair of former major champions Retief Goosen and Mike Weir. Charles Howell III and Scott Verplank, Billy Horschel and Ian Poulter, and Patrick Reed and Brandt Snedeker share 10th place at minus-11. After playing a scramble on Thursday, the teams will play a modified alternate shot format on Friday and a better-ball partner format in Saturdays final round. Day and Tringale got off to a flying start as they birdied the first and third. They combined to birdie the final four holes of the front nine. Around the turn, following a birdie on the 10th, Tringale rolled in a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 11. Another birdie on the 12th followed. Tringale rolled in an eagle chance from the fringe on the par-4 13th. Day made it two eagles in a row as he made an 8-foot eagle putt on the par-5 14th as they jumped to 13-under. They picked up four more strokes over the final four holes, including an 11- foot birdie putt by Tringale at the 18th. To be able to play the way we did today, it was a good team effort. Cam, to go up there and hit the fairway first, took a lot of stress off my shoulders so I could just get up there and hit the driver and get somewhere close to the green gave us a lot of opportunities and Cam putted great today, said Day. NOTES: Day and Tringale were the fourth team in event history to shoot 55 in the scramble format ... Reed replaced an injured Chris Kirk in the field ... Since the event moved to Naples in 2001, the second-round leaders or co- leaders have won eight of the 13 titles. Discount Free Run Trainers . JOHNS, N. Cheap Free Run Trainers . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. http://www.cheapnikefreerun.com/ . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not.CHICAGO - Paul Konerko waved his cap to one more adoring crowd. The reserved slugger popped out for a curtain call when the standing ovation just kept going. He lingered on the field after the game, exchanging high-fives with the fans who lined the field to grab one more moment with the retiring star.At the very end of his 18-year career, Konerko finally realized what he meant to the Chicago White Sox.I dont think I wouldve understood this a year ago - theres a lot of people out there Ive impacted over the years here, he said after Sundays 6-4 loss to Kansas City in his final game.I see people crying out there. Thats crazy that just because I played a game, I never thought about that stuff. I get, sometimes its not always about whats comfortable to me, I have to make that happen and go for closure for them as well. Its something they dont teach you in the minor leagues, about this kind of stuff.Coming into the final day of the regular season, Kansas City was hoping for a one-game playoff on Monday in Detroit for the AL Central title. But the Tigers clinched the division with a 3-0 victory over the Twins, sending the Royals to the wild-card game on Tuesday night against Oakland in their first playoff appearance since 1985.When a lot of teams are going home, the elite few get to stay back and play in this tournament, and for the first time in a long time, weve earned the right to play in it, manager Ned Yost said.Kansas City (89-73) will send James Shields to the mound against Oakland left-hander Jon Lester when it hosts the first game of the 2014 playoffs. The Royals went 5-2 against the Athletics this year, but both of their losses came against Lester.Its going to be a fun experience, first baseman Eric Hosmer said.Konerko started at first and played five innings on the final day of his 16-year run with the White Sox. The slugger, who paid tribute to his wife and three children by writing their names in the infield dirt behind the bag, went 0 for 3 with two striikeouts. Cheap Free Run China. Konerko went out to first before Kansas City batted in the sixth inning, and then was replaced by Andy Wilkins. He waved his hat toward the visiting dugout, where the Royals were standing and applauding along the top step, and then waved to the standing crowd of 32,266, once again hearing chants of Paulie! Paulie!The 38-year-old Konerko disappeared into the dugout for a brief moment and then came out for a curtain call. He waved to the crowd again and acknowledged the sustained cheers with a bow before retreating back into the dugout, where he received more hugs and congratulations from his teammates.A six-time All-Star, Konerko finished with a .279 average, 439 homers and 1,412 RBIs.This whole thing blew me away, said Konerko, who also was honoured by the White Sox before Saturday nights game. I know Ive been here a while and I knew thered be something at the end that would be commemorating me being here for a while. But this whole thing, the fans and all that last night, I never thought that I was one of those guys that gets that.Chicago had a 4-2 lead when Konerko departed, but Kansas City responded with three runs in the sixth. Christian Colon, who was activated from the disabled list before the game, hit a tying two-run double off Daniel Webb (6-5) and Carlos Peguero added a tiebreaking RBI single.Casey Coleman (1-0) pitched a scoreless inning for his first win since Sept. 9, 2011, for the Chicago Cubs against Milwaukee. Louis Coleman got three outs for his first save.Marcus Semien had a two-run homer and a bases-loaded walk for the White Sox (73-89), who dropped five of their final six games.NICE ROUND NUMBERWhite Sox CF Adam Eaton went 3 for 3 before he was replaced in the field before the fifth inning, leaving him with a .300 batting average.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: White Sox: SS Alexei Ramirez (sore hamstring) and 1B Jose Abreu (sprained thumb) did not play.___Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: