Austria, Latvia and Norway took all the time they were allot

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

12-02-2019 06:51:48 BerichtOnderwerp: Austria, Latvia and Norway took all the time they were allot
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Austria, Latvia and Norway took all the time they were allotted, but have revealed their rosters for the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Paul Pierce Jersey . The three nations unveiled their 25-man squads on Tuesday, the deadline for submitting rosters for the mens hockey competition. The Austrian line-up is headlined by New York Islanders forwards Thomas Vanek and Michael Grabner. Austrias full 25-man roster is as follows: Goaltenders: Bernhard Starkbaum, Rene Swette, Fabian Weinhandl. Defence: Mario Altmann, Florian Iberer, Andre Lakos, Robert Lukas, Thomas Pock, Matthias Trattnig, Stefan Ulmer, Gerhard Unterluggauer. Forwards: Michael Grabner, Raphael Herburger, Thomas Hundertpfund, Matthias Iberer, Thomas Koch, Andreas Kristler, Manuel Latusa, Brian Lebler, Daniel Oberkofler, Michael Raffl, Thomas Raffl, Oliver Setzinger, Thomas Vanek, Daniel Welser. Austria qualified for the Olympic tournament by winning its qualifying group over Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. Norway, meanwhile, qualified directly for the Olympics by virtue of being amongst the top nine teams in the world according to the IIHF World Rankings following the 2012 World Hockey Championships, at which time they were ranked eighth in the world. The Norwegian roster features just one NHLer, New York Rangers forward Mats Zuccarello. Their complete 25-man roster is as follows: Goaltenders: Lars Haugen, Lars Volden, Steffen Soberg. Defence: Alexander Bonsaksen, Jonas Holos, Henrik Solberg, Daniel Sorvik, Ole-Kristian Tollefsen, Mats Trygg, Henrik Odegaard. Forwards: Morten Ask, Anders Bastiansen, Robin Dahlstrom, Kristian Forsberg, Mads Hansen, Marius Holtet, Sondre Olden, Ken Andre Olimb, Mathis Olimb, Mats Rosseli Olsen, Niklas Roest, Martin Roymark, Per-Age Skroder, Patrick Thoresen, Mats Zuccarello. Austria and Norway will play out of Group B alongside Canada and Finland. Latvia is another nation that was forced to qualify through group play. The Latvian team, which entered qualification ranked 11th in the world, beat out France, Great Britain and Kazakhstan to qualify for Sochi. Buffalo Sabres forward Zemgus Girgensons and former Ottawa Senator Kaspars Daugavins headline the Latvian roster. The complete roster is as follows: Goaltenders: Kristers Gudlevskis, Edgars Masalskis, Ervins Mustukovs. Defence: Oskars Bartulis, Ralfs Freibergs, Arturs Kulda, Sandis Ozolinsh, Georgijs Pujacs, Krisjanis Redlihs, Arvids Rekis, Kristaps Sotnieks. Forwards: Armands Berzins, Martins Cipulis, Lauris Darzins, Kaspars Daugavins, Zemgus Girgensons, Miks Indrasis, Koba Jass, Martins Karsums, Ronalds Kenins, Vitalijs Pavlovs, Mikelis Redlihs, Janis Sprukts, Juris Stals, Herberts Vasiljevs. Latvia will play out of Group C in Sochi alongside the Czech Republic, Sweden and Switzerland. Dennis Johnson Jersey . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Jaylen Brown Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-bob-cousy-celtics-jersey/ . Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon.VANCOUVER - The Calgary Stampeders were so excited after winning the Grey Cup, they broke the trophy.Calgary linebacker Juwan Simpson hoisted the Grey Cup above his head to celebrate Calgarys 20-16 victory over Hamilton on Sunday when the cup section of the trophy started to split from its base.I think Im the one that did it, said Simpson. I dont know. I grabbed it and was excited, and all of a sudden, it got a little (loose.) Some glue and some duct tape and itll be good.I dont know if I was holding it (when it broke) or I was holding it before it went off, but I felt it weaken in my hands — and I politely gave it to somebody else.Simpson said he hopes the CFL does not send him a bill for the mishap.But I got me a Grey Cup cheque, he said. In a worst-case scenario, I can pay for it.The Stamps get a $16,000 bonus for winning the Grey Cup.Its the sixth time the CFL championship trophy has been broken during Grey Cup celebratioons. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys. Three times the Edmonton Eskimos have damaged the statue. An Edmonton player accidentally dropped it in 1978, then an Eskimos player sat on it in 1987. In 1993, Edmonton offensive lineman Blake Dermott headbutted it.The B.C. Lions damaged the Grey Cup in 2006 when the trophy broke away from its base.Most recently, one of the handles of the Cup broke off as the Toronto Argonauts were celebrating their 2012 championship — the trophys 100th anniversary.It also survived a fire in 1947 when the Toronto Argonauts rowing club — the reigning champions — saw their clubhouse destroyed.Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell said he saw the top of the trophy break off, but he wasnt too concerned about it.We won a Grey Cup, man — thats all that matters, said Mitchell.The mishap with the trophy was news to Stamps general manager and coach John Hufnagel.How would I know that? asked Hufnagel. Next question. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: