GATINEAU, Que. [url=http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Oj

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

28-01-2019 02:48:12 BerichtOnderwerp: GATINEAU, Que. [url=http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Oj
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

GATINEAU, Que. O. J. Simpson Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin and Nikolaj Ehlers continued to stack up their point totals as the Halifax Mooseheads eliminated the Gatineau Olympiques from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffs with a 4-1 victory on Friday. Drouin scored once and set up two more for the Mooseheads, who took the second-round series in five games, while Ehlers had a goal and an assist. The pairing sit one-two in playoff scoring, with Drouin leading the way with 27 points in nine games while Ehlers has 20 in his nine appearances. Philippe Gadoury had a goal and three assists for Halifax, which gives him 17 points in nine outings and third spot in post-season scoring behind his teammates. Luca Ciampini also scored for the Mooseheads and Zachary Fucale made 22 stops for the win. Alexandre Carrier scored for the Olympiques while Robert Steeves turned away 25-of-29 shots in defeat. --- FOREURS 5 VOLTIGEURS 2 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Mantha scored three times and added an assist and Antoine Bibeau made 30 saves as the Foreurs took Game 5 and a 3-2 second-round series lead against Drummondville. Louick Marcotte scored once and set up two more for Val-dOr and Nicolas Aubel-Kubel scored what turned out to be the eventual winner. Philippe Pelletier-Leblanc and Frederick Gaudreau responded for the Voltigeurs. Louis-Philip Guindon started in net for Drummondville and allowed all five goals on 27 shots in 42:59 of action. Joe Fleschler stopped all sevens shots he faced in relief. --- OCEANIC 4 ARMADA 3 (OT) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Peter Trainor scored 2:40 into extra time as Rimouski beat the Armada to go up 3-2 in its second-round tilt. Anthony DeLuca and Michael Joly had a goal and an assist apiece for the Oceanic while Sebastien Sylvestre scored once. Danick Martel had a pair of goals for Blainville-Boisbriand and Marc-Olivier Roy had the other. Rimouskis Philippe Desrosiers made 30 saves for the win as Etienne Marcoux kicked out 23-of-27 shots for the Armada. Thurman Thomas Jersey . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Adolphus-Washington-Draft-Jersey/ . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend.Reggie Abercrombie saw a hanging slider, got the barrel of the bat on the baseball and then raised his finger to the sky. The Winnipeg Goldeyes (10-5) veteran slugger had delivered a monster two-run home run in the bottom of the ninth that gave the Fish a come-from-behind 5-4 win over the visiting Lincoln Saltdogs (6-9). "He kind of got a slider up and I got the barrel on it," said Abercrombie after the game. "Hes a good pitcher, but he made a mistake. You dont plan on this kind of thing happening, but when it happens, its sort of the reason you play baseball. Whenever you can do something like that for your team, its one of the things you try to enjoy." Not only did Abercrombie enjoy it, so too did his teammates, who met him at homeplate after he followed Donnie Webb across the plate. Webb had singled with one out in the bottom, of the ninth to set up Abercrombies heroics.It was a fitting ending to a brilliant pitching performance by veteran Goldeyes left-hander Chris Salamida, a performance that was almost lost. He threw eight innings of three-hit shutout baseball at Shaw Park, but the Goldeyes bullpen couldnt save his victory. Chris Kissock and Brendan Lafferty allowed four runs on five hits and two walks in the top of the ninth, as the Goldeyes blew a 3-0 eighth-inning lead and fell behind 4-3 heading to the bottom of the ninth. Its the first time this season the Goldeyes bullpen blew a save. "After Chris (Kissock) came out of the game, I batted him on the back," said Salamida. "Hell be back tomorrow and hell be great. Its just one of those things. Hell be back, better than ever next time." But thats when Reggie came on and hit his second homer in as many nights. Amazingly, the Goldeyes are now 8-2 this season in games in which theyyve hit home runs. Trent Murphy Jersey. With the win, the Goldeyes took over sole possession of first place in the American Associations North Division for the first time this season. "I felt really good tonight," said Salamida. "After that bad start to the season, I made a few adjustments to my mechanics and slowed down my delivery. When you pitch too quickly, it affects other parts of the delivery and thats what contributed to the slow start. Tonight, I just tried to throw strikes and get ahead of hitters. I had only three strikeouts, but I dont really try to get a lot of strikeouts. I try to pitch-to-contact and let my defense do its job and the defense was perfect tonight. I have a great defense behind me." Salamida, who got off to a terrible start this season in his first two outings, pitched eight complete innings, allowing no runs on three hits and only one walk. He retired the first 11 batters he faced and had a one-hitter through six innings. The Goldeyes didnt score much early in the game, but with Salamida dealing, they didnt have to score much.Tyler Kuhn led off the game with a single and scored all the way from first on a double by Jake Blackwood. In the fourth inning, Ray Sadler singled, went to second on a wild pitch and scored on a single by Donnie Webb. And with one out in the eighth inning, Kuhn pounded out his second triple in as many nights and scored on a sacrifice fly by Blackwood. Bellamy (1-0, 6.35 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Marshall Schuler suffered the loss (0-2, 2.35 ERA).The Goldeyes and Saltdogs will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Saturday evening at 6 p.m. at Shaw Park. Jason Jarvis (1-2, 10-39 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Joe Bisenius (0-0, 4.24 ERA) will take to the bump for Lincoln. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: