- Wayne Rooney is doubtful for Manchest

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

19-01-2019 07:19:08 BerichtOnderwerp: - Wayne Rooney is doubtful for Manchest
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

MANCHESTER, England -- Wayne Rooney is doubtful for Manchester Uniteds home game in the English Premier League against Sunderland on Saturday because of a groin injury and illness. Cheap Nike Free Ireland . Interim manager Ryan Giggs says on Friday several United players including Rooney have been suffering from a "bug." Giggs, who replaced the sacked David Moyes last week, says, "Wayne has a tight groin also so obviously with the bug you have to be careful with that because his immune system is down." Robin van Persie could make his return at Old Trafford after receiving treatment for a knee injury in the Netherlands. United beat Norwich in Giggs first game in charge but United is reportedly looking for a more experienced manager, with Louis van Gaal expected to land the job. Cheap Nike Free Ireland Wholesale . -- The Atlanta Braves are facing the possibility of losing another pitcher for the season after general manager Frank Wren said Saturday that Cory Gearrin has a serious injury to his right elbow. Cheap Nike Free Ireland Free Shipping . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. http://www.cheapnikefreeireland.com/ ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss NFL fandom, CFLers down south, the state of Canadian soccer and a rash of unbelievable fluke goals in the NHL. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is down to football fans, or some of them, anyway. When Arizonas Calais Campbell was down last week with a neck injury that caused temporary numbness, 49ers fans did the wave even as 49ers players tried to silence them. When Houston quarterback Matt Schaub went down clutching his knee, the home fans cheered, because after several good years, Schaub has had a lousy string of games. San Francisco offensive linemen Alex Boone committed an angry personal foul last week, and he apologized, saying, "theyre asking us to be like animals out there and really try to grind and grind and grind. All of a sudden, somebody kicks you in the face. Am I supposed to be an animal now? Or am I supposed to be myself?" Heres a hint, fans: theyre not animals. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Brandon Browner of the Seattle Seahawks, one of the latest examples that there is occasionally gold to be mined in the Canadian Football League. There may not be a lot of it - Cameron Wake, Jerrel Freeman - when it comes to those who can play in the NFL and play well - but Browner, the former Stampeder, has been a big time corner on the excellent defence of the Seattle Seahawks, and he almost took an interception for a touchdown Thursday night in Arizona. Browners not alone carrying thhe Canadian flag down south - and every time he makes a big play, the CFL benefits from it. Nike Free Ireland Online. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is up to the Canadian mens soccer team, which has plummeted to an all-time low in the FIFA world rankings at 111. Since the 8-1 humiliation in Honduras last fall, a defeat that set the program back at least six years, Canada has gone 0-8-3 and been outscored 16-1. The Canadian men have gone 12 hours and 32 minutes without a goal, time that might have been more profitably spent watching Season 2 of “Homeland”. Canada trails Angola, Botswana and both Congos - among others. So why is my thumb up? Canada is still one spot ahead of 112th ranked Antigua and Barbuda, and there are two of them. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is up to the likelihood that goalies Jonathan Quick, Roberto Luongo and Jonathan Bernier have already allowed the worst goals thatll beat them all season, and maybe in the rest of their careers. Hockey used to have "fluke" goals… these werent "flukes". These were goals that demand different descriptions, because you see "flukes" all the time. These were goals you never see, except weve seen three of them in less than three weeks. The goalies wish they had seen them. As Ken Dryden once told me: "You dont worry about those horrible goals, because theyll probably never happen again. You worry when youre a bit slow with the glove to stop the 20-footers to the top corner, because that can spell retirement." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: