First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything h

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

15-01-2019 06:15:42 BerichtOnderwerp: First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything h
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything he can to crack the Montreal Canadiens roster, but admits its a difficult task for a first-year player. Jordan 5 Sale Ireland . "Its very hard, a lot of pressure, a lot of people watching, but Im alright right now," Scherbak told reporters after the second day of the Canadiens development camp in Brossard, Quebec. Scherbak said his goal is to make to it to the NHL this season, but ultimately the decision will be left to the coaching staff. "Its hard work and well see," said Scherbak. "I cant say I already know (who will make the roster), its the coaches opinion… Its a big pressure for me, but Im trying to play next season, Ill try everything to make it to the NHL." The 18-year-old acknowledged he has areas of his game he needs to improve on in order to play at the top level. "I play pretty well in the offensive zone, but I need to work on defensive zone and compete level with the puck." The native of Moscow, Russia said his favourite player in the league also hails from his home country. "I think Pavel Datsyuk is my favourite player. When I was young, I watched him every time, he was my favourite." Scherbak, who joined the WHLs Saskatoon Blades last season, said hes been working on his English and has used television to help him improve. "I like SportsCentre, I watched just sports like NHL games, NBA games and everything about sports." Undrafted forward Jiri Sekac has also been given his shot with the Montreal Canadiens and he plans to make the most of it. Speaking to reporters following the second day of the development camp, Sekac told reporters he believes he earned his shot with the team through strong play overseas. "I had a really, really good season (in the KHL), and I think thats the reason why I received so many offers," Sekac said. Sekac added that he had been given roughly 10 offers, but narrowed his list to four top-level teams before signing a two-year entry-level contract with the Canadiens. The 22-year-old said he made the decision to join the Canadiens based on his knowledge of the franchise and a visit to the city of Montreal following the World Hockey Championship. He did, however, admit to having a connection with Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec, though the Czech centre made no impact on his decision. "I didnt really know (Pleakanec), but two years ago, we started playing roller hockey together back in Kladno (Czech Republic), because were from the same town. We didnt really talk about Montreal, though he told me a few things. But it was just my decision (to join the Canadiens), I wasnt making the decision because of someones opinions," Sekac said. Sekac told the media that he hopes he is "really close" to making the NHL, but admitted no player has an easy road to making it immediately. When asked what he thought of Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin mentioning his name amongst three players he believed could fill a spot on the wing in the top nine of the Canadiens lineup, Sekac said hed "do his best to fill the spot" and added he hoped Bergevin was right. Sekac spent the last three seasons playing with Prague Lev of the KHL, finishing second on the team in points with 11 goals and 17 assists in 47 games. Original Air Jordan 5 For Sale . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Air Jordan 5 Wholesale . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. http://www.cheapairjordan5ireland.com/ . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p.The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to complete a home-and-home sweep when they visit the New Jersey Devils for Wednesdays rematch at Prudential Center. Watch it live tonight on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to the game live on TSN Radio Montreal 690 and TSN.ca/Montreal. The Canadiens notched a 3-2 regulation win over the visiting Devils on Monday, giving Montreal a 6-0-1 record over its past seven contests. The recent hot stretch has pushed the Habs into a tie for second place in the Atlantic Division, three points behind first-place Boston. Montreal will be without forward Rene Bourque, who did not make the trip to New Jersey after sustaining an upper-body injury in Monday nights win. Peter Budaj will get the call in goal. Cory Schneider will get the call for New Jersey tonight after Martin Brodeur yielded three goals on 17 shots in Mondays setback. Schneider has never faced the Canadiens. Montreal won its second game in a row in Mondays close decision against New Jersey. Alex Galchenyuk scored the game-winner for the Habs when he gave the hosts a 3-2 edge with 10:26 left in the third period. After being benched for the third period for an undisciplined penalty in Saturdays victory over Toronto, Galchenyuk earned a bit of redemption with his game-winner on Monday. Alexei Emelin missed the net on a shot from the middle, but Galchenyuk was there to steer the puck into the net on a broken play to give the Canadiens the lead for good. "I wasnt feeling low on Saturday, it happens, its part of the game. I put it behind me. I was definitely excited about this game. I wanted to play good annd was happy with that goal," said Galchenyuk. Cheap Jordan 5 Ireland. Bourque tallied a goal and an assist in the win, while David Desharnais contributed two helpers. Max Pacioretty provided the other goal for Montreal and Carey Price turned aside 27-of-29 shots to record the victory. Price was particularly sharp in the opening period, when he held the Devils to just one goal on 11 shots. "We werent ready to play in the first period. It could have been 4-0 for the Devils, but Carey kept us in the game. We owe it to our goalies to step up when they bail us out," said Pacioretty. Price improved his career record against the Devils to 8-9-1 and he expects to get the start again in Wednesdays finale. He has a solid 2.39 goals against average and .916 save percentage in 18 career games versus New Jersey. Steve Bernier and Michael Ryder lit the lamp on Monday for New Jersey, which had a two-game winning streak snapped in the opener of this two-game series. "We played well at the start. We missed a couple of open-netters. Their defensemen made a couple of good plays and at the end that is what made the difference," said Brodeur after Mondays loss. Devils forward Adam Henrique left the opener of the home-and-home set with a lower-body injury and is questionable for Wednesdays clash. Henrique is tied for second on New Jersey with six goals this season. The Canadiens have won three of the past four meetings against New Jersey overall, but the Devils have claimed two of the past three encounters in Newark. Montreal has a 7-4-1 road record this season, while the Devils are 5-4-2 as the host. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: