RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/aut

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Hond Van De Maand    Pagina 1 van 1

02-01-2019 01:59:20 BerichtOnderwerp: RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/aut
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

RENTON, Wash. Eric Lindros Jersey . -- Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defence of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday. After spending the past three seasons with the Seahawks, Rice was released by Seattle following the Super Bowl in a salary-related move. He was scheduled to make $8.5 million in base salary for 2014 before being released in late February. But Rice and the Seahawks remained in contact and he was brought back on a $1 million, one-year deal earlier this month. He received medical clearance to participate in football-related activities in the middle of April. Rice appeared in eight games for Seattle last season with 15 catches for 231 yards and three touchdowns before being placed on injured reserve after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament in October against St. Louis. If he can return to health and productivity, Rice could quell one of Seattles questions about depth at wide receiver heading into next season. "When we released him it was hard but we explained the landscape to Sidney and his representative and we stayed in contact with him all the way through it," Schneider said. Schneider touched on a number of topics during his pre-draft availability. Schneider said that Terrelle Pryor was acquired from Oakland with the idea that hed compete as a quarterback. Seattle sent a seventh-round pick to the Raiders in exchange for Pryor. There was a thought he could be a dual-threat player for Seattle, but Schneider said Pryor is learning the quarterback position. Schneider said Seattle knew it wouldnt be able to get Pryor off waivers, leading to the discussions of the trade. The value of what Pryor could bring was likely higher than what they could get from the seventh-round pick. "Right now hes learning the quarterback position and (another position) isnt even an option," Schneider said. Schneider did not know if wide receiver Doug Baldwin would sign his second-round tender as a restricted free agent. Friday is the deadline for restricted free agents to field offers from other teams. He added the team has not made a decision on whether to pick up the fifth-year option on former first-round pick James Carpenter. Schneider also declined to comment on whether strong safety Kam Chancellor or left tackle Russell Okung had surgery in the off-season. Left to be determined is if recently hired consultant Jeff Ireland will have a role with the club following the draft. The former Miami general manager was hired by Seattle earlier this week to be another voice in the draft room. But Schneider said it was too early to know if there would be a spot for Ireland with the team beyond the draft. Michal Neuvirth Jersey ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. Claude Giroux Jersey . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/authentic-shayne-gostisbehere-flyers-jersey/ . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova.BOSTON -- Brad Marchand really didnt have an explanation for his recent run. He just wants it to last as long as possible. Marchand continued his hot scoring stretch with a pair of goals Monday, lifting the Boston Bruins to a 3-2 win over the Los Angeles Kings. He also had two in Bostons shootout loss in Chicago on Sunday and has scored six in his past four games. After scoring just one goal in his initial 14 games this season, hes had 11 in his past 15. "When bounces are going your way, you get more confidence," he said. "I think thats all that it is. I think early on I didnt feel confident in anything I was doing. Hopefully itll continue." The Bruins were also happy about how they played in consecutive games against strong teams, coming off the loss in a Stanley Cup rematch with the Blackhawks on Sunday. "Ive gotta be honest here," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "I was really impressed with how well we played. I would have liked to have gotten the extra point, but to come back with an afternoon game against a team that plays a (physical) game." Torey Krug had the other goal for the Bruins, who won at home for the 11th time in 13 games. Backup goaltender Chad Johnson made 21 saves. "Were very happy," Marchand said. "Two very good teams with back-to-back with travel. This game was a really tough one. Weve got to be happy. We played a great game yesterday." Linemate Patrice Bergeron can see Marchands confidence growing. "Well, definitely confidence helps a lot," he said. "I think thats got something to do with it, but I think that he is really moving his feet and hes using his speed to his advantage and hes creating a lot of plays just by his hockey instincts. Hes taking whats in front of him, hes not forcing plays." Willie Mitchell and Jeff Carter scored for the Kings. Jonathan Quick stopped 20 shots. But their special teams gave up goals in the opening period. "We gave up a goal on the power play and penalty kill," defenceman Drew Doughty said. "We picked it up in the second, but that was too late. You cant let that happen." Los Angeles has lost two straight, but collected points in six of eight (4-2-2). Marchand scored 18 seconds after Los Angeles had tied it when he one-timed Bergerons pass inside the right post by Quicks glove. "I actually didnt see what happened," Doughty said. "It happened right after. We were talking on the bench.. Brian Propp Jersey. We cant let that happen. We actually had the momentum there. You cant even let them get a scoring chance after that." Trailing 2-1 with just under 11 1/2 minutes to play and the Kings skating on a power play, Carter fired a shot past Johnson for his team-leading 19th of the season. Marchands short-handed goal and Krugs on the power play gave Boston a 2-0 lead after one. Marchands first goal pushed Boston ahead 1-0 just over 12 minutes into the game. His score was filled with stick-handling and persistence after he beat two Kings players before slipping the puck between Quicks pads. Bergerons pass sent Marchand in one-on-one against Doughty. The Bruins winger shifted around Doughty, but lost control of the puck just before he attempted a shot. After getting it back, alone with three Kings players in front, he shifted around Anze Kopitar before firing a forehand shot. "I thought he was going to shoot it, so I went down and tried to block it," Kopitar said. "It went around me and it was a nice move that shouldnt have happened." Krugs slap shot from the right circle clanged into the net off the right post, giving Boston a 2-0 edge at 17:51. Los Angeles sliced it to 2-1 early in the second when Mike Richards circled the net and slipped a pass to Mitchell, who one-timed a shot under the crossbar near the right post. Quick kept it a one-goal game for the rest of the second with a couple of nice stops. He made a sprawling right-pad stop on Reilly Smiths bid from the edge of the crease and a glove stop on Zdeno Chara. NOTES: Boston D Adam McQuaid missed the game after leaving Sundays in Chicago with what Julien said, he believed, was a leg injury. "He is being evaluated right now by our medical staff or doctors," Julien said before the game. "I think, right now, its a leg injury." He had no further update after. ... Julien also said D Dougie Hamilton, who missed his fourth straight with a concussion, may be able to practice soon. "I havent been told yet that hes totally in with us, but that could come soon," Julien said. ... The Kings played their third of a five-game road trip. They are at Columbus on Tuesday night and Anaheim on Thursday. ... Boston is in the midst of playing seven of nine on the road. The Bruins are off until theyre at Philadelphia on Saturday and the New York Islanders on Sunday. ... Los Angeles won the only other meeting between the teams 4-2 at home on Jan. 9. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Hond Van De Maand
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: