e World Team Amateur Golf Championship

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame    Pagina 1 van 1

26-12-2018 04:14:11 BerichtOnderwerp: e World Team Amateur Golf Championship
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Brooke Henderson was hoping to just make the cut at the U. Wholesale Jordan 3 Cheap .S. Womens Open. Instead, the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., left Pinehurst No. 2 as the low amateur in one of the biggest tournaments in womens golf. “Theres a lot of great amateurs that qualified here this week at the U.S. Open,” said Henderson after finishing up with a 69 in the final round. “I mean, tied 11 right now is where I stand and thats great. Coming in, I was trying to make the cut and then climb up the leaderboard, and I was able to do that. So Im very happy.” Henderson actually ended up tied for 10th, a significant finish as it gives her a spot in next years tournament. After 13 holes, she was three under for her day and tied for fifth spot, but a double bogey on the 16th dropped her back. She finished up the tournament at five over par. “My ball striking was really big for me today,” said Henderson. “I made two mistakes off the tee which cost me a double and a bogey, but other than that, I was hitting it really well and had a couple tap-in birdies, which is really nice.” Henderson said she found the course extremely tough in the early going, and was almost intimidated by it. But she found her stride as the week went on and was especially good off the tee, hitting 48 of 56 fairways for the week. The big prize for the week came as Henderson earned the medal as the low amateur, besting Minjee Lee of Australia, the No. 1-ranked amateur in the world. It also gave the Team Canada member a wealth of confidence in where she wants to be. “The best players in the world are here and to know that Im right up there, its really awesome,” she stated. “I still have a long way to go to where I want to be in the next couple years, but its really exciting to know that I have the potential and it was a great finish here this week.” Henderson has a busy summer ahead of her. Shell play in the Canadian Amateur July 22-25, the U.S. Womens Amateur Aug. 4-10, and the CP Canadian Womens Open Aug. 18-24. She will also play for Canada at the World Team Amateur Golf Championships in early September. Cheapest Jordan 3 . It all would have been for naught, however, had it not been for some clutch shooting in the fourth quarter by Kobe Bryant and a couple of equally critical hustle plays by Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol in the final minutes. Air Jordan 3 Online Shop . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. http://www.wholesaleairjordan3.com/ . The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately.Bad Gastein, Austria - Fourth-seeded former champion Andrea Petkovic was an easy second-round winner Wednesday at the Nurnberger Gastein Ladies tennis tournament. The 2009 titlist blew past fellow German Dinah Pfizenmaier 6-1, 6-3 at this clay court event. Up next for Petkovic in the quarterfinals will be Swiss Stefanie Voegele, who ousted fifth-seeded Ukrainian Elina Svitolina 6-2, 7-5 on Day 3. Also, eighth-seeded Czzech Karolina Pliskova handled Romanian qualifier Ana Bogdan 6-2, 7-5 and Grace Min eased past qualifier and fellow American Irina Falconi 6-3, 6-3. Jordan 3 Discount. Pliskova will meet Min in Fridays quarterfinals. In some more second-round action on Thursday, second-seeded former French Open runner-up Sara Errani, of Italy, will face Argentine Paula Ormaechea. The 2014 Bad Gastein winner will claim $47,000. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: