N. [url=http://www.cheapkentuckyjerseys.com/?t

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame    Pagina 1 van 1

19-12-2018 04:21:07 BerichtOnderwerp: N. [url=http://www.cheapkentuckyjerseys.com/?t
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

ORCHARD PARK, N. John Calipari College Jersey .Y. -- Bills coach Doug Marrone repeated the word "challenging" three times on Wednesday when addressing the possibility of losing yet another quarterback to injury. Thats the reality Marrone is faced with after listing interim starter Thad Lewis as being "50-50" because of bruised ribs. The injury opens the possibility of undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel or newly signed free-agent Matt Flynn starting on Sunday, when the Bills (3-5) host the unbeaten and defensively stingy Kansas City Chiefs (8-0). "Challenging, challenging, challenging is the word we use," Marrone said. "Well do whatever we can if we have to go with either Jeff or Matt and do the best job for them in putting them in a position to win for the team." With rookie starter EJ Manuel (sprained right knee) still not cleared to play, and veteran backup Kevin Kolb (concussion) out for the season, the Bills could be down to their fourth-string quarterback after Lewis was hurt in a 35-17 loss at New Orleans last weekend. Making his third consecutive start since being promoted off the practice squad, Lewis was initially injured on the first play from scrimmage, when linebacker David Hawthorne struck the quarterback with a helmet-first hit into his right ribs. Lewis fumbled the ball and had difficulty getting off the field before returning for the next series and completing the game. "Thad is truly, right now, 50-50," Marrone said, adding tests on Lewis ribs came back negative. Lewis has gone 1-2 as a starter since Manuel was hurt in a 37-24 loss at Cleveland on Oct. 3. Lewis has put up respectable numbers in Buffalo, in completing 62 of 103 passes for 652 yards, with three touchdowns and two interceptions. Manuel practiced for the first time on Wednesday, but has already been ruled out from playing. The Bills offence could be depleted further with running back C.J. Spiller limited by a sprained left ankle and leading receiver Stevie Johnson bothered by a hip injury. Tuel and Flynn split first-team reps in preparing for the possibility of facing a Chiefs defence that has yet to allow more than 17 points in a game this season, and leads the league with 36 sacks and is second with 20 takeaways. Tuel, out of Washington State, showed he wasnt ready to play at the NFL level in replacing Manuel against Cleveland. Tuel finished 8 of 20 for 80 yards, and threw an interception that was returned for a game-sealing touchdown in the final two minutes. "I learned a lot from Cleveland and I feel like Ive been getting better," Tuel said. "I had a lot of adrenalin flowing, got the nerves and all that, so I know how to handle it and prepare for it." Flynn, in his sixth NFL season, has more experience but has had difficulty holding on to a job. After spending his first four seasons as Aaron Rodgers backup in Green Bay, Flynn is on his third team in less than a year. Traded by Seattle to Oakland this off-season, Flynn lost the starting job to Terrelle Pryor before being cut by the Raiders on Oct. 7. He signed with Buffalo a week later, when the Bills were scrambling to address their lack of experienced depth at quarterback. Flynn has had little time to become familiar with the Bills offence and their receivers. The practice time Flynn enjoyed Wednesday was the most since his arrival. "I feel better about Jeff right now, because I know Jeff," Marrone said. "Thats not to say Matts not good enough. I just havent seen enough of Matt to really say its a competition, yet." Flynn understands the position hes in, while maintaining confidence in his abilities. "Im not going to let whatever happened in my past affect how I go about my business, how I go about playing the game," Flynn said. "Ive got a lot of confidence in myself. Call it stubbornness or competitiveness or whatever you want to call it, Ive always believed in what I can do." Veteran running back Fred Jackson acknowledged another switch at quarterback could be troublesome. "When you dont have consistency at a spot like that, it makes it tough," Jackson said. "But weve had guys come in here and step up and give us an opportunity to win football games. And thats all we can ask of them to do. And whoever it is this weekend, thats what well do." Anthony Davis College Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. John Wall College Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapkentuckyjerseys.com/ . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday.TORONTO -- The MLS schedule is just three weeks old and already the shots are coming fast and furious. Too many on Clint Dempsey, says U.S. coach Juergen Klinsmann. But the league decided that Dempsey was the trouble-maker not the victim when it suspended the Seattle Sounders star striker two games Friday for "violent conduct" against Toronto FC defender Mark Bloom. The incident happened off the ball in the 40th minute of Torontos 2-1 win in Seattle last Saturday. Dempsey swung an arm and caught Bloom in the groin. The U.S. international was also fined an undisclosed amount. Klinsmann stepped in after the game, saying MLS has to offer key players like Dempsey more protection. "Obviously we are a little bit worried about Clint Dempsey getting fouled I dont know how many times in this game against Toronto," he said in a U.S. Soccer video. Toronto committed 25 fouls compared to 15 for Seattle. "Im hoping MLS is having an eye on that ... What I saw there on the weekend there were certain things not within the rules any more," Klinsmann added. "So I hope that our players in a certain way get a little bit of protection because they need to be healthy going into this World Cup." Seattle was also the victim of 25 fouls in its season-opening win over Sporting Kansas City. Asked about the Klinsmann comments on protecting stars, Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen stuck his tongue firmly in his cheek. "I 100 per cent agree with him," he said. "Jermain Defoe, Michael Bradley and Gilberto should be left alone, they shouldnt be allowed to tackle them." "I think theres a hidden agenda with Juergens comments," he added. Bradley, a veteran U.S. international whose father Bob Bradley used to coach the American national team, also downplayed the issue. "Its a physical league for sure but when youu look around the world, all the best games are physical," he said. Devin Booker College Jersey. "Theyre hard, Teams compete at the highest level. For us, when we look back at last weekend, we feel like we played hard, we competed hard, we left everything we had on the field but in an honest, fair way. "And so I think, after the fact, for people to look and to start to talk about a play here, a play there, lets be honest, theres little plays like this that go in every game. And still when you look back at 90 minutes, I think the way that we were able to get after Seattle and make the game hard on them and really win the physical battles was something we want to take forward into this game (Saturday against D.C, United) as well." Seattle coach Sigi Schmid didnt offer much on the suspension in an interview posted on the club website. "It is what it is so we have to deal with it," he said. Dempsey is eligible to return for an April 5 road game in Portland. The MLS disciplinary committee also suspended Chicago Fire defender Lovel Palmer for two games and fined him an undisclosed amount for violent conduct toward Portland Timbers forward Maximiliano Urruti last weekend. Both Dempsey and Palmer submitted appeals that were turned down. Montreal Impact midfielder Justin Mapp was also fined an undisclosed amount for simulation in a game against the Houston Dynamo. New York Red Bulls defender Armando was banned one game and fined an undisclosed amount for serious foul play against Colorado Rapids forward Deshorn Brown. Prior to the start of the season, the leagues board of governors approved a policy stating that any player receiving a red card for violent conduct or adjudged unanimously by the discipline committee to be an unequivocal red card for violent conduct will be automatically suspended for at least two games and be fined. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Reclame
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: