ns the three-game set

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters    Pagina 1 van 1

15-12-2018 02:56:26 BerichtOnderwerp: ns the three-game set
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Calgary Stampeders wide receiver Maurice Price confirmed on Twitter on Monday night that he incurred a broken hand in Saturdays 29-8 win over the Montreal Alouettes. Authentic Kentucky Jerseys . "I guess its [sic] no longer a secret," he tweeted. "Yes its true, I suffered a fractured left hand in the 3rd of Saturdays season opener. This really SUX [sic] !!" As of yet, there is no comment from the team on the injury. The 28-year-old Price, in his third year with the Stampeders, only had one reception on Saturday, but it was a 102-yard touchdown, good for the games longest catch. The Stampeders already had one significant injury to deal with coming out of Saturday, so Prices injury will only compound matters. Superstar running back and 2013 Most Outstanding Player suffered what appeared to be a concussion in the fourth quarter. He was taken from the field in an ambulance. "I was knocked out," Cornish said following the game. "Im going to have to go through concussion protocol 100 per cent. The Stampeders have a bye in Week 2 and dont see action until July 12 when they travel to the Rogers Centre to take on the Toronto Argonauts. Rajon Rondo College Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. Devin Booker College Jersey . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. http://www.cheapkentuckyjerseys.com/?tag=kentucky-skal-labissiere-college-jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. MILWAUKEE -- Khris Davis bat splintered after making solid contact with the pitch and he started running. He didnt know where the ball landed, but suddenly his fellow Milwaukee Brewers were rushing him at first base. He got doused with a celebratory cup of water and quickly figured out what happened. Davis hit a game-ending, two run single to centre with the bases loaded in the ninth off Pittsburgh Pirates closer Mark Melancon for a 4-3 win Thursday. "I was just looking around and all of a sudden my teammates were running at me," the second-year left fielder said about the postgame celebration and impromptu shower. "I just took it with a good smile, glad I could help win." A nine-game homestand ended on a high note for the surprising Brewers, who maintained their five-game lead over St. Louis in the NL Central and got their fourth win in five games. It was a big confidence boost especially for Davis, a young slugger who struggled the last few weeks but has showed signs of breaking out of his slump. His average had dipped to .212 before going 4 for 9 in three games against the Pirates. Does this make him "Klutch" Davis? "Im not big on nicknames, but it sounds good," Davis said with a laugh. "Why not?" The comeback spoiled the return of Pirates starter Wandy Rodriguez from the disabled list with right knee inflammation. Rodriguez allowed solo homers to Rickie Weeks and Martin Maldonado but struck out four in his first start since April 19. Gaby Sanchezs solo homer off Yovani Gallardo in the sixth snapped a 2-2 tie to give the Pirates the lead until Melancon (1-2) broke down in the ninth. Subbing for injured closer Jason Grilli, Melancon had converted his four previous save opportunities. Ryan Braun led off the ninth by singling. Melancon walked the next two hitters to load the bases with nobody out. "Hes a human being and just didnt have his best stuff today. The walks are uncharacteristic," manager Clint Hurdle said. "Hes been here for a while, and thats something we havent seen." Up came Davis,, who smashed his broken-bat hit to drive in Braun and Jonathan Lucroy. Anthony Davis College Jersey. Melancon had given up just one walk in 19 previous appearances this season before Thursdays meltdown. "I just put myself in a bad spot," Melancon said. The Pirates nearly came through with a win for Rodriguez, who fared much better Thursday than during two rehab starts in the minors. The veteran left-handed posted a 10.38 ERA with Double-A Altoona. "I dont pay attention to my speed. I pay more attention to how I located the ball," Rodriguez said. "I only made two mistakes today." Weeks homered the other way into the right-field corner off a 2-1 slider in the third to extend the second basemans hitting streak to eight. He finished 3 for 4. Rodriguez entered with a 7.65 ERA, while Melancon had a 1.42 ERA. In the end, the Brewers ended up having more success against the closer. Reliever Rob Wooten (1-1) threw 1-1-3 scoreless innings. Gallardo allowed five hits, three runs and two walks, and struck out six in 6 1-3 innings. Gallardo "did a nice job," manager Ron Roenicke said. "He made one mistake on a high slider, but I thought he threw well. He kept us in there, and we scratched." The short-handed Brewers went a second day without star outfielder Carlos Gomez, who is nursing a sore back while serving a three-game suspension for his role in a benches-clearing brawl between the teams April 20 in Pittsburgh. The Pirates Tony Sanchez had a two-run homer in the fifth, his first of the year. Notes: The Brewers announced that Premier League team Swansea and Mexican club Chivas would meet July 16 for the first professional soccer match at Miller Park. ... Roenicke said Gomez was feeling much better Thursday. Gomez left Tuesdays game with the injury, and his dropped his appeal of the suspension the next day. Gomez is eligible to return Saturday against the Cubs. ... Milwaukee opens the three-game set Friday in Chicago with starter Kyle Lohse (4-1). The Pirates start Edinson Volquez (1-3) to open a series Friday in New York against the Yankees. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Leuke namen voor de Viervoeters
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: