GLENDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.cheappiratesjerseysauthentic

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Wandelingen    Pagina 1 van 1

10-12-2018 01:40:25 BerichtOnderwerp: GLENDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.cheappiratesjerseysauthentic
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

GLENDALE, Ariz. Pirates Corey Dickerson Jersey . -- Phil Dawsons franchise-record string of 27 consecutive field goals ended with a missed 24-yard chip shot. The San Francisco kicker made up for it, to say the least, at the end of a wild 23-20 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday that clinched the NFCs No. 5 playoff seed. Now the 49ers take a six-game winning streak into their first-round game at Green Bay. "We would like to carry that momentum," said Anquan Boldin, who had a big game against his former team. "It felt like a playoff game. We came in here and won a tough game, so hopefully that will continue." The 49ers (12-4) led 17-0 after one quarter, but needed two field goals from Dawson in the final 1:45. The first one matched his career long of 56 yards, the second was a 40-yarder to win the game as time expired. "You live and learn on every kick, try to figure what I did wrong and apply that to future kicks," Dawson said. "I am glad it came down to the end to help our team win." The teams combined for 16 points in the final 3:20. After Dawsons 56-yarder put San Francisco up 20-17 with 1:45 to go, Jay Feely -- who had missed two earlier -- made a 43-yard field goal to tie it at 20 with 34 seconds left. That turned out to be plenty of time for the 49ers. LaMichael James 45-yard kickoff return and two quick completions by Colin Kaepernick set up Dawsons winner. "It doesnt matter how (we won)," San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said, "by any means necessary." The crucial completion to set up the winning field goal, a 29-yard sidelines throw, went to rookie Quinton Patton, who in a season slowed by injury had just one catch before Sunday. Arizona (10-6) rallied from a 17-0 first-quarter deficit to tie it on Carson Palmers 34-yard touchdown pass to Andre Roberts with 3:20 remaining. Boldin caught nine passes for 149 yards and a TD in his first game back since Arizona traded him to Baltimore after the 2009 season. To make the playoffs, the Cardinals needed to beat San Francisco and have New Orleans lose to Tampa Bay. Neither occurred, leaving Arizona, in its first year under coach Bruce Arians, to settle for just its third 10-win season since the franchise moved to the desert in 1988. "That comeback was as good as Ive been around against a very good football team," Arians said. "It just shows what theyve been through, their persevering and fighting for 60 minutes. The thing thats really bad about the NFL is how abruptly it ends. We were really hoping to be playing next weekend and obviously were not." Palmer, after a slow start, was 28 for 49 for 407 yards and two touchdowns with one interception. In the process, he became the first player in NFL history to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season for three different teams. Larry Fitzgerald had six catches for 113 yards. San Franciscos NaVorro Bowman had an interception, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a sack in the 49ers ninth victory in the last 10 meetings with Arizona. Boldin did most of his damage in the first quarter, with six catches for 106 yards, including a 4-yarder for a touchdown and a 63-yard play to set up another TD. But that was it for the San Francisco offence until Dawsons late two kicks. Bowmans sack had put Arizona in third and 13 when Palmer lofted one to the end zone, where Roberts gathered it in just as he was sliding out of bounds on a slippery turf recently re-sodded for Wednesdays Fiesta Bowl. Kaepernicks 18-yard pass to Boldin helped set up Dawson 56-yarder, matching his longest, set in 2008. Palmer, though, connected on passes of 24 yards to Rob Housler and 23 yards to Fitzgerald to give Feely a chance for redemption, and the kick that tied it at 20. With the game seemingly headed for overtime, James raced from 5 yards deep in the end zone to the 49ers 40, then Kaepernick, in a play that started with just 18 seconds to play, completed a perfect pass to the untested Patton. "I liked the matchup and there was no safety on that side of the field," Kaepernick said. "I thought I would give him a chance. He has shown that he can go up and make those plays in practice. He came up with it and it was huge for us." Then, Dawsons final field goal ended it. Notes: The 49ers beat Green Bay 34-28 in San Francisco in the season opener ... Arizona NT Alameda Taamu left in the second quarter with a right knee injury. ... Arizona WR Michael Floyds string of 25 straight catches that went for first downs ended in the first quarter when he caught a 6-yarder. ... The 49ers finished 5-1 against the NFC West; Arizona was 2-4. Pirates Chris Archer Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Pirates Jameson Taillon Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.cheappiratesjerseysauthentic.com/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team.KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - Maria Sharapova was happy to play an 11 a.m. match Monday, especially when her work day was already done by the time a mid-afternoon shower interrupted play. "Its nice to see all the players coming back in the locker room, and Im like, Ill see you later," she said. Sharapova started early but didnt start well. She won only five points in the first four games before settling down to reach the quarterfinals at the Sony Open by beating Kirsten Flipkens 3-6, 6-4, 6-1. The worlds top-ranked players had an easier time. Serena Williams eliminated fellow American CoCo Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-1. Rafael Nadal received a warning for slow play and still won in 59 minutes against Denis Istomin, 6-1, 6-0. Venus Williams lost her serve eight times and was beaten by No. 10 Dominika Cibulkova 6-1, 5-7, 6-3. Sharapova, meanwhile, endured her second successive ragged three-setter and found herself trailing 4-0 after only 15 minutes. "I usually like playing the first match, but I didnt start off the way I wanted to," she said. "Nothing was working." Seeded No. 4, Sharapova seemed thrown off by the lack of pace from Flipkens, a tour veteran who hits floating backhands and sometimes slices her forehand as well. "Shes a different type of opponent," Sharapova said. "There are not too many girls that hit a slice backhand 90 per cent of the time in the rallies. But I know what to expect from her game. It shouldnt be that much of a surprise." Sharapova finished with 36 unforced errors and only 13 winners. She also double-faulted 10 times. But she won — and was ready to leave Crandon Park before most matches had even begun. With the rest of the day free, what was on the schedule for one of the worlds most celebrated athletes? "Not much, actually," Sharapova said. "I like to have my afternoon tea around 5. Its like a Russian tradition. Ill see my dog, spend some time with him, then get treaatment, dinner, and then the day is over. Pirates Jung-ho Kang Jersey. " At the top of her to-do list for the rest of the week is winning her first Key Biscayne title. Sharapova has been the runner-up five times, including each of the past three years, but she downplays any frustration regarding her many near-misses. "Of course you want to be able to hold the winners trophy," she said. "But you also remember the matches that you got through to get in the position to get to the final stage. Its not like I didnt have my opportunities in those finals; I just didnt take them. Thats why you come back and hope for another chance." Williams seems to be gaining momentum as the tournament unfolds, as usual. She overcame sloppy patches in her first two matches and committed only one unforced error in the second set against Vandeweghe. But Williams was impressed with the 22-year-old American, and told her so when they met at the net after the match. "She said, Listen, you played so well. Weve got to play doubles. Wed do so well," Vandeweghe said. Williams next plays No. 5-seeded Angelique Kerber, who beat Ekaterina Makarova 6-4, 1-6, 6-3. No. 8 Petra Kvitova rallied past No. 12 Ana Ivanovic, who double-faulted nine times in the final two sets and lost 3-6, 6-0, 6-0. In mens third-round play, No. 10 seed John Isner, the only American to reach the mens third round, hit 17 aces and beat Nicolas Almagro 7-5, 6-3. No. 22-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov rallied from a break down in the final set to beat Dusan Lajovic 3-6, 6-0, 7-6 (5). Dolgopolov has gone 6-1 this month despite his worries about unrest in his native Ukraine, where his mother and other relatives still live. "For me it was important it has calmed down and no people are dying," said Dolgopolov, who was born in Kyiv. "But theres a little bit of chaos still going on, and no one knows who is the ruling party and who is controlling the country. Its a mess." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Wandelingen
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: