Hasinoff thinks sexting does not inevitably victimize young

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Adopties    Pagina 1 van 1

12-04-2018 04:14:27 BerichtOnderwerp: Hasinoff thinks sexting does not inevitably victimize young
ramblily

Reageren met citaat

JOHANNESBURG Adidas Ultra Boost Blue Sale , Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- As South Africa's eThekwiniMunicipality continues to assess the extent of damage caused bystrong wind over the weekend, 1,920 houses were damaged, the city'shead of communications told Xinhua on Tuesday.

Strong winds on Friday and Saturday affected Durban leavingpeople homeless and property destroyed. Some people including thedisabled were left homeless. Some of the residents are accommodatedat the municipal community halls.

"A number of houses were damaged with a number of displacedresidents sleeping in community halls or finding solace inneighbour homes. There was a total of 1,920 houses reported withstructural damage including walls collapsing and the roof blowingoff. Assessments on some of these homes are still to be conducted Adidas Ultra Boost Triple Black Sale ,"said eThekwini Municipality's head of communications ToziMthethwa.

"The report stated that the financial implications are still tobe calculated as the assessments process is still in progress," sheadded. Enditem

A mother weeps in gratitude as Alimjan Halik (second left) visits her family and donates money to her children in Bijie, Guizhou province. XIE QIANGCHINA DAILY

When Alimjan Halik recently landed in Bijie, in Southwest China's Guizhou province, he felt he was returning home.

Better known as Alim Adidas Ultra Boost Black Sale , the 44-year-old is renowned for helping needy residents of the city that gave him a chance to find success in life.

Alim was one of seven siblings born into a poor family in the northwestern Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.

Alim left home in 1997 to make his living and, for years, roamed across the country, struggling to survive in many cities.

In 2002, he arrived in Bijie Adidas Ultra Boost Triple White Sale , a city far from Xinjiang. But he soon discovered that this spot in the mountainous province was the closest thing to his hometown he would find.

"A lot of people reached out to me and I was deeply touched by their kindness," Alim said.

With help from locals, Alim launched a mutton kebab street stall.

Despite a rough start, he persevered and his dedication and hard work eventually paid off.

Residents soon developed a taste for his skewers of roasted meat. During Spring Festival in 2005, he sold more than 7 Adidas Ultra Boost White Sale ,000 skewers in one day.

Life began to improve for Alim, but he remained frugal. He ate simple meals of noodles and bread, sometimes with unsold kebabs. He lived in a rented room in an old house and wore leather shoes he found in a garbage bin.

"I come from a poor family so I value money, because it can be used to help people in dire straits, such as I used to suffer from myself Adidas Ultra Boost Sale ," he said.

Alim's actions match his words-since 2002, he has donated almost all of his more than 100,000 yuan of earnings to help students from poor families.

In the past decade, and despite his own limited income, Alim has helped more than 200 needy students. Ten of the beneficiaries have entered university. Two scholarships in two colleges in Guizhou have also been set up with his help.

People in Guizhou call Alim "the grassroots philanthropist". He has also been named the "Cyberspace Personality Who Moved the Hearts of the Chinese in 2010".

"Bijie is a place where many ethnic groups get along really well. I've never felt lonely; people invite me to their home and introduce me to their relatives during the holidays. To me Ultra Boost Blue Sale , the city has already become my second hometown", Alim said.

"Giving back to society is the least I can do for his beloved city," he said.

In 2012, Alim had to return to Xinjiang to take care of his pregnant wife. But he said the departure from Guizhou was temporary because deep in his heart he feels Bijie is where he belongs.

"I wanted to stay in Guizhou, but my wife and child needed my help Ultra Boost Triple Black Sale ," he said.

Alim, who is now the general manager of a taxi company, continues to run a kebab restaurant in Xinjiang.

He also liaises between residents of Guizhou and Xinjiang because he travels between the two regularly.

Inspired by Alim's work, many residents in his hometown have followed his path to Guizhou.

Members of the Uygur ethnic group are some of the newest additions to Bijie's multiethnic community, with more than 50 Uygurs now doing business in the city.

Alim said he will eventually move back to Guizhou with his family.

He plans to expand his business so he can earn more funds to help more people.

"I want to build a school for needy children in Guizhou Ultra Boost Black Sale ," he said.

"No matter which ethnic group you belong to or where you come from, as long as people get access to education it will bring us together and make our society more peaceful and harmonious."

COLOMBO, Nov. 10 (Xinhua) -- Several opposition political parties in Sri Lanka on Monday announced that they have agreed to work together to push for constitutional reforms in the country including abolishing the executive presidential powers.

The leader of the main opposition United National Party Ranil Wickremesinghe said that the opposition wants to ensure good governance by bringing in amendments to the constitution.

Leaders and representatives of the opposition held a joint media conference where they spelt out their demands to the Government of President Mahinda Rajapaksa.

Democratic Party led by former army commander Sarath Fonseka, former Sri Lanka cricket captain and now legislator Arjuna Ranathunga as well as minority Tamil and Muslim political parties are among those who have decided to work together in the campaign.

Fonseka said that the political parties, which are part of the campaign Ultra Boost Triple White Sale , have decided to put aside their differences to work together.

Led by a prominent Buddhist monk, the Venerable Maduluwawe Sobhitha thero, the campaign already had the support of Jathika Hela Urumaya (JHU) MP venerable Athureliya Rathana thera, who is part of the Government.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Adopties
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: