Editing Damaged Canon C300 Mark II mxf files on Mac OS X

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"    Pagina 1 van 1

09-04-2016 16:07:20 BerichtOnderwerp: Editing Damaged Canon C300 Mark II mxf files on Mac OS X
lauralily520

Reageren met citaat

Question: My Canon C300 mk ii mxf files was damaged ??? how to fix it ?
I have a major problem with files from SD cards which were used on my Wedding day.
The first card had all the .MXF, .XML and .SIF files on which I successfully imported into Premiere Pro CS 5.5.

The second card only had 2 files on totalling 900k. Long story short, I took back to rental company and they had to retrieve the data via a Disk Doctor of sorts. All files seem present and correct, and play in VLC player.

They DO skip slightly at points but otherwise they seem ok. There are 8 .MXF files, and each one is about 2G totalling 45 mins of footage.

I have tried several times, and with several of the files, to import to Premiere Pro but all I get is the spinning wheel. Nothing happens. I have also tried Adobe Media Encoder but again, spinning wheel.

My fears are that the MXF files are damaged, only to be witnessed using the miserable VLC player, unedited, and not suitable for Grandparents etc.
I would really appreciate any help,
Thanks."

Well, Well, corrupt MXF files don't have a coherent structure. It’s really hard to recover them. So if for whatever reason your card structure doesn't come across intact, what can you do? As you know, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Avid MC and other NLE system need a correct card structure to read and ingest MXF clips. In this case, transcoding MXF files to FCP (X) or other NLE natively compatible format in a 3rd party app is a feasible workaround.

Overall, Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac is the best choice. It will allow you to grab the .MXF files and transcode them into ProRes 422, DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec .mov, etc, ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, iMovie, FCE and more editing programs. You can batch transcode as many of them as you like and it works pretty quickly. Of course, if you are Windows PC user and want to work with MXF files in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc, download and install Brorsoft MXF Converter.

Note:Click herefor OS X 10.5)

Tutorial: How to Convert C300 Mark ii MXF to FCP, iMovie, Avid MC

Step 1:Add MXF footage Launch the program and click "Add" button to import the MXF files to the top C300 Mark II MXF Converter Mac. Batch conversion is supported.

Step 2: Select output format Click on the “Format” bar and choose a best editable format. For editing C300 MK II MXF in FCP X or FCP 6/7, select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as the output format. Choose iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) as output format for editing C300 footage in iMovie, FCE smoothly. For importing C300 MXF to Avid Media Composer, please select choose Avid Media Composer->Avid DNxHD(*.mov)..

PS:You also can click “Settings” to set video frame rate, video size and Video Bitrate as you want.

Step 3: Select output format As soon as all things are finished, please click “Convert” button to start the Canon C300 MK II MXF conversion on Mac OS X.

Once the conversion is 100% completed, you can smoothly copy the converted C300 Mark ii MXF files to FCP/Avid/iMovie under Mac OS X(El Capitan). Don’t worry about cannot handle your corrupt C300 Mark II 4K MXF files anymore.

More Topics:

The Best Alternative to AnyDVD software
Edit MP4 files in Sony Movie Studio 13/12/11/10
Tips for Factory Resetting iPhone without Passcode
Put Android Videos to FCP 7, Final Cut Pro X Editing
Convert & Import Blackmagic 4K footage to Sony Vegas
Watch DVD VOB files on Surface Windows 8 RT Tablet
Convert Canon C100/C100 Mark II footage for editing on Mac
Import DJI Phantom 4/Phantom 3 4K to FCP/Premiere Pro/Avid MC
Edit Sony Action Cam MP4/XAVC S files in Windows Movie Maker
Convert Sony FS100 60p AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5
How to batch convert AVI/MKV/VOB/MOV to Galaxy Tab S2
Editing Blackmagic 4K footage in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
Source: Tips fixing Canon C300 MK II Corrupt MXF files on Mac OS X
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Windhonden "Spulletjes"
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: