Simple solution for Exchange to Office 365 Migration

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Foto's van uw viervoeter    Pagina 1 van 1

12-03-2021 19:48:42 BerichtOnderwerp: Simple solution for Exchange to Office 365 Migration
johnjorge

Reageren met citaat

Migration from Exchange server to Office 365 can be done easily by using professional EdbMails Exchange migration. The software is easy to handle as it is having a simple and intuitive user interface. It is capable of migrating multiple mailboxes without size restriction. The software supports the migration of public folders and archive mailboxes between Exchange servers and Office 365. The Software has an advanced filter option, which helps user to migrate the specific data based on the Date, Subject, Attachment name, From and To address filters.

EdbMails Exchange migration is developed with most advanced techniques. The application supports incremental migration which ensures there is no duplication of items in target mailboxes. You can migrate multiple mailboxes at a time without any data loss. The trial version is available at free of cost. It migrates all the mailboxes and allows 30 items from each and every folder maintaining the exact source folder hierarchy in the target.

Know More: Exchange to Office 365
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

04-10-2021 15:46:15 BerichtOnderwerp:
Andrey Redko

Reageren met citaat

Where can I get access to Office 365? I had it, but I lost it.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Rambo\\\\\\\'s Bende | Foto's van uw viervoeter
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: